Oct 04,2012
Oct 04,2012
Big thanks to Les and Hassan at Douglas Allen Barkingside, we picked up the keys to our new home a few weeks ago and these guys were brilliant, firstly Hassan showed us lots of houses and phoned us every week with new properties to view after a few months of looking we finally found the perfect one and put forward our offer, we then mainly dealt with Les the manager of the store and although he persuaded me to pay seven thousand pounds more than we really wanted to he got us the property accepted and helped to push the sale through within just 5 weeks. These two guys are so helpful and although they were a little pushy I would definitely sell through them in the future.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Oct 05, 2012
I am very pleased to hear that you were so happy with the service you recieved from myself and Hassan, I'm sorry you had to pay more than you really wanted for the property however I'm sure you will appreciate that our job is to achieve the best possible price for our sellers and this is something which we pride ourselves on as a company. It's also very nice to see that although you felt we were a little pushy and persuaded you pay the highest possible price you will still be using us to sell in the future, this just goes to show that top quality marketing and excellent customer service doesn't go unnoticed!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1