Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
Im glad that I have found this website as i really wanted to put on record how pleased i am with all at douglas allen barkingside branch. They sold my property in clayhall very quickly and got me a really good price, Les Carter the manager knows his stuff he drives a very hard bargain and initially i was worried that i had found myself agreeing to pay him double what the other agents were quoting, having now had the service and got the price that I did I feel like I got the better deal. 100% would recomend Les and Douglas Allen to everyone.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Nov 28, 2012
Thank you for your favorable comments regarding the excellent service you have received from Douglas Allen, Barkingside, I am so pleased that you feel like you got the better end of the bargain, this is how customers should feel after engaging an estate agent to sell their home, sadly this is a concept lost on many agents. We are well known for achieving the best price for property in our area, I'm sure you can now look forward to spending your money on something nice for Christmas!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1