Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
Les Carter is a very reliable estate agent and Douglas Allen as a company come very highly recommended from me. IWe are very satisfied with our purchase and the services provided to us by Douglas Allen led by Les Carter and we have no hesitation recommending their services.

When it came to arranging the mortgage, Will who is the mortgage advisor did such a fantastic job he was able to beat our banks quote. I It was no easy thing to get the kind of quotes we got through Will

As a business, we rate Douglas Allen at the highest possible rating and we recommend their services as outstanding, trustworther and reliable
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Dec 03, 2012
Augustine & Kamila, thank you very much for your kind words, I am so glad you were so happy with the services that both Will and myself provided to you, Will Nash is an excellent mortgage advisor and in this tough financial climate he is still able to access great mortgage deals for our many happy buyers and sellers, I hope you guys really enjoy your lovely new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1