Nov 04,2012
Nov 04,2012
Have just completed the sale of my home in Gants Hill through Les@ Douglas Allen, his team and himself were a credit to their profession and company, they got me an excellent price for my home and gave me regular updates throughout the process!! Some people could find Les a bit pushy however I feel if he wasn\'t as pushy as he is then his business and customers may suffer as a result, thanks very much to all at DA Barkingside
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Nov 05, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words, I am so glad that you were happy with the excellent price we sold your home for and I note your comments regarding being a little pushy, I would personally describe myself and my team as persuasive rather than pushy as achieving the prices we achieve in a challenging climate is not always straight forward! I wish you all the best for the future!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1