Oct 26,2013
By: 'AR Pendrell'
Oct 26,2013
Les and his team are truly exceptional in the work they do. I have much experience in Sales and Marketing and they truly set a good example of how it should be done. They are polite, return calls immediately and most importantly get the job done. I approached Les shortly after I lost my Mother and had to sell her property. Throughout this entire process Douglas Allan have been professional and sympathetic with a service reaching way beyond the competion. I recommend to anyone in the area to contact them. I have now exchanged contracts and the whole transaction went as smooth a clockwork, A big WELL DONE to Les and all his team.
By: Rob wade
Nov 01, 2013
Dear AR Pendrell,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about Les and the team at Barkingside, I know you came to us under difficult circumstances but from what you say I am proud in the way they HELPED you throughout. Getting a quick response in such a trying situation helps answer any issues you may of had .
Thanks again.