Oct 12,2012
Hassan malik
Oct 12,2012
I remember calling a few agents that day before I was looking on right move and noticed a property in Barkingside I really liked I called the agent and spoke to Hassan who was just amazing from the very start all he did was just want to help me he sounded so passionate about his job and when he took us for the viewing he seemed so motivated we the placed and offer with Hassan on the property he the advised us all the relevant steps we had to take in order to help us we then spoke to the branch manager who was dealing with our offer he was extremely motivated in helping us achieve the property and he went as many extra miles as he could to help us the team at dough Allen in Barkingside are great amazing if I can say I was recommend the 200% to everyone good work lads.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Oct 12, 2012
Sarah, I am really pleased to hear that you were so happy with the service you received from Hassan he gets a lot of good comments from clients as he put a lot of effort into his work, our branch has just won a gold award on this website for our excellent customer care and it is so nice to see that we are making a positive difference to so many clients experience of dealing with estate agents.

Douglas Allen