Aug 29,2012
Aug 29,2012
We\'ve recently purchased a property through Douglas Allen at Barkingside. I am really pleased with the purchase as i felt that i was updated at all times by Andrew Bilby.Andrew looks after his clients well and comes accross as an approacable gentleman and is always keen to help.

Hassan Malik showed us the property that we purchased. Hassan is a great Sales Advisor and a warm and a friendly person to speak to.

Thanks Guys!!
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Oct 18, 2012
Not sure if it is fake, was good feedback as awalays at Barkingside, they would use us again, maybe they did not know about the stars and clicking or changing it to 5 stars?
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Sep 03, 2012

I was wondering if this review was fake myself as we have only been given a 1 star rating when my branch only ever gets 5 star ratings, very unusual!
By: Dave
Sep 03, 2012

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1