Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
Having just completed the sale of a property in Redbridge via Douglas Allen in Barkingside all I can say is
Use this agent as they are superb . They have a really innovative scheme called sale by tender
Whereby they put my property in an auction style scenario with a closing date for buyers to make offers by, the other great part was they charged me less than £200 to sell the house as the buyer paid my fee instead of me. When Les first offered me this method I must admit to bring a tad sceptical as it was unheard of he was very persuasive and talked me into doing it this way and I\'m delighted I did as I got an excellent price and paid next to nothing to sell . I spoke with Abbots and Haart before I had DA round but as soon as Les showed me his marketing methods I was sold on this company he was also very confident and generally stood out as someone I wanted to do business with. If you are selling in the Redbridge area you would be crazy not to use Douglas Allen and their tender scheme
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Jun 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your glowing review of Douglas Allen and in particuilar our excellent tender scheme. I am sure their are plenty of other sellers who would love to sell their property for just £180 and hopefully reading a review such as yours will make them see that this is an excellent way of maximising the value of their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1