Mar 19,2013
Les Carter
Hassan malik
Mar 19,2013
I have just completed the sale of my property in Redbridge and I used Douglas Allen in Barkingside, I had 4 agents value my home and was torn between using Douglas Allen and one other, the reasons I chose Douglas Allen were their marketing and photos looked far better than any other agent and also Les Carter the Branch manager was so confident and persuasive that it inspired me to want to use him, their fees were roughly half a percent dearer than the other agent however the price they ended up selling my home for was £20,000 more than the other agent thought they could get, even after paying their extra half a percent I am more than quids in. It took just 3 weeks for them to find me a buyer and around 8 weeks to conclude the sale, Hassan was my main contact in addition to Les and he was very helpful, thanks Les & Team you have really earnt your money.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Mar 19, 2013
Steve, thank you very much for your kind words I am really pleased that you loved our fantastic marketing and photos and the proof was most certainly in the pudding for you that this works as we achieved you so much more money than other agents thought possible.

I am also happy that you found Hassan to be very helpful he takes a lot of pride in his work and really enjoys selling properties for our clients, good luck for the future and spend that money wisely!!!!!

Douglas Allen