Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
I called up to view the property that has an open house on saturday 23rd Feb. i called four times and on two occasions my detils were taken. I was promised a time for the open house by two sales people but heard nothing. I have never had to call an agent four times just to find out the time for an open house. I was really interested in the house but this agent has put me right off. Definitely the most unprofessional agent i have ever dealt with. Disgusted. The last guy named Freddy said that i wasn\'t on the system and said that he will sort it out and give a time for the open day. Nada. Shouldn\'t be in business in my opinion.
At least call back once and say this is the time for the open house or the house is off the market, say something.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Feb 23, 2013
Mr Ali, I am very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with my branch in relation to arranging viewings, clealry this is not the service that you should have recieved and if you would consider giving us another chance to view properties then please feel free to call me personally on 02085514025 and I will book you in to view the property in question if it hasn't been sold by then.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1