Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
Right from the word go I found the expertise and friendliness, plus the advice given to me to have been of the utmost help, I have been informed with regular updates and my concerns of which were few were met with with expedience.
I believe this is the first time by myself and Douglas Allen of Barkingside Office have used this type of sale.IE weekend open house, I would recommend this type of sale to anyone as it sold very quickly, plus the excellent service provided by both Mr L carter and Daniel Bourne both professionally and friendly does Douglas Allen credit, plus the staff who have been really good throughout thank you john Rackham
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Dec 11, 2012
Having spoken with Mr Rackham it would appear that he meant to give us a 5 star rating but was confused by the page layout, he has asked allagents to amend this so hopefully they will do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1