Dec 10,2012
Daniel Bourne
Dec 10,2012
Right from the word go I found the expertise and friendliness, plus the advice given to me to have been of the utmost help, I have been informed with regular updates and my concerns of which were few were met with with expedience.
I believe this is the first time by myself and Douglas Allen of Barkingside Office have used this type of sale.IE weekend open house, I would recommend this type of sale to anyone as it sold very quickly, plus the excellent service provided by both Mr L carter and Daniel Bourne both professionally and friendly does Douglas Allen credit, plus the staff who have been really good throughout thank you john Rackham
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Dec 11, 2012
Having spoken with Mr Rackham it would appear that he meant to give us a 5 star rating but was confused by the page layout, he has asked allagents to amend this so hopefully they will do so.

Douglas Allen