May 03,2013
May 03,2013
We have just completed the sale of our property and used Douglas Allen in Barkingside.We chose Douglas Allen as Les Carter the Branch manager was so confident and persuasive that it inspired us to use him. He did not let us down and managed to find a buyer for us within a few weeks.In addition the photos looked far better than any other agent . Hassan and Keith both assisted during the conveyancing process and although it took around about 4 months to conclude the sale, this was due mainly to the Legal side rather than Douglas Allen.I would recommend Douglas Allen to any prospective seller.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
May 03, 2013
Mr & Mrs Robbins, thank you very much for your nice comments, I am of course delighted that we were able to find you a buyer so quickly for the flat and I am glad you appreciated the excellent photographs which we offer, in this age where marketing is key we like to ensure our properties stand out and as the old saying goes "You don't get a second chance to make a good first impression"
I will pass on your feedback to Hassan & Keith and thank you for your valuable business!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1