Dec 08,2012
Dec 08,2012
A buyer, a neighbour of mine, was found as soon as the board went up. As I\'m moving to America I asked the buyer if the searches, etc. could be done as quickly as possible, which he agreed to do. However, he did nothing for a month and the agent became very worried by this, especially since the buyer was not returning any calls so emailed me in America, where I was on holiday, telling me the situation and informing me they had found another buyer who was prepared to do the necessary to expedite the sale and to offer an additional £5,000 and would I consider changing. Given the circumstances I agreed and am delighted I did becuase it was good advice. Contracts have been exchanged in record time thanks to the efforts of Les and Daniel so I\'m very grateful to them.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Dec 10, 2012
Mrs Speciale, I am so glad that you were happy with the advice that you were given in relation to changing your buyers, this was a tough decision for all concerned however it was totally the correct one to make as we have a duty of care to look after our clients best interests. I hope you enjoy your new life in America!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1