Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
Where to start, firstly a massive thanks to Les Carter and his Barkingside team, we recently completed the sale of our family home through them and it would be no exagerration on my part to say that they were simply incredible. We chose to use Douglas Allen ahead of the four other agents we met our decision was based on two things their excellent marketing and photography and Les himself he had far more personality than the other agents and his passion inspired us to want to use him, he seemed very salesy and as a sales director myself I could relate to him, he also came to see us at 8pm to accommodate my work. His team were also a pleasure to deal with Khaleesha and Hassan especially, the price they sold our home for was higher than even I thought was possible they deserve much credit for the way they conduct business.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Sep 25, 2012
Steve, I am so pleased that you were very happy with the services provided to you by my team, We strive hard to ensure we give the best possible service and achieving the highest price for property is a speciality of ours! I'm sure you will enjoy your new home but should you decide to move again in the future you know where we are!!!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1