Work at allAgents
We are always looking out for talented people who can improve our growing team. If that's you, please get in touch.
To apply for any of the below job openings, please email your CV to email@example.com
2x Web Developers
allAgents, the UK's largest customer review website for the property industry, is moving forward with expansion plans for 2017. We are currently looking to add to our existing team and are recruiting for PHP Web Developers.
Knowledge of the following is a requirement:
The individual must have:
- Object Oriented PHP
- MVC Framework Experience -- Zend Framework an advantage
- Familiarity of GIT is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SEO principles is an added advantage.
- Experience with the Adobe creative packages would also be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years experience and a proven track record in their field.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- A professional approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Show a passion for their work.
allAgents is the UK's largest online customer review website for the property industry. We are regarded by many as the industry's very own 'trip advisor'.
In addition to this, we also run and administer the industry's largest participating agent awards scheme.
Working from our Glasgow office, this is an ideal opportunity to join one of the fastest growing online businesses in the UK and, as such, excellent remuneration packages will be made available for the right candidates.
If you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply in the first instance with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Glasgow