May 02,2013
May 02,2013
Not happy with their services at all. Selected them as they were quite persuasive about their marketing abilities but found that none of that was true and found their professional conduct wanting too.

1. Les never returned phone calls after the contract was signed.
2. Staff made appointments to view the property and discuss marketing strategy but didn\'t turn up.
3. Described the property on rightmove incorrectly and didn\'t correct even after pointing out number of times.
4. Arranged viewings for which no one turned up.
5. Charged for photos but refused to give them to me when I asked for them.

Needless to say, they didn\'t sell the property and were not bothered when I terminated the contract. I think I just wasted time giving them a sole agency.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
May 03, 2013
Anu, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you recieved from Douglas Allen in Barkingside, I would add that I spoke with you a number of times during the 6 weeks we had your property on the market, in relation to staff not attending your property this is the first I have heard of this, I am surprised that you never mentioned this to me when we spoke? In terms of viewers not attending this is an age old problem that every agent suffers from, some of the people who didn't turn up told us that they didn't like the look of your property when they turned up, I understand that it can be frustrating as a home seller but there is no sure way of preventing this. In terms of the photos you asked me if another agent could use them for their own marketing purposes and I informed you that our professional photography is copyrighted to Douglas Allen and is only to be used for our marketing purposes. I hope this clarifies your concerns and I sincerely hope you manage to sell your property at some point in the future, I am just sorry that on this rare occasion we were unable to do it for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1