Jul 02,2013
Jul 02,2013
Hassan and les @ Barkingside Douglas allen They helped me buy my dream home and matched my requirements to achieve this move Words are not enough to describe how much this house now means to me and my family the agent went out of his way every time and delivered the up most best customer service that someone can deliver a service so great both are very passionate about what they believe in and always look for the best interest of the customer very helpful and would always use these guy highly recommended have a property to sell soon I know where il be going
Good work guys
Mr H Salman
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Jul 02, 2013
Mr Salman

It was our pleasure to sell you and your family this property in Clayhall, it is really nice to hear your glowing feedback of the service you recieved by my branch in Barkingside. As a company delivering top quality customer service is vitally important to us and it is wonderful to hear that the purchase of your home means so much to all your family.

I have already valued your other property in Clayhall and would LOVE the chance to sell this property for you when you decide to place it on the market.

I will of course pass on your feedback to Hassan and the rest of my team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1