Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
This is the most unprofessional and disorganised agency I have ever dealt with. Avoid them! They cannot organise viewing times correctly , the agent couldn\'t remember meeting me at a viewing also couldn\'t remember our phone conversations from the day before. Don\'t let them bully you into using their broker and solicitor they will try to even before a sale has been agreed.
There are a lot better agents in the area who are not this ignorant . The manager Les is too arrogant to notice the problems. I wouldn\'t trust them to sell a property
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Feb 25, 2013
I think you will find that no excuses were made in my reply, had you called me I would have been able to understand where we had gone wrong and therfore improve customer services, as you were very vague in your post and unwilling to discuss your concerns I will now put this down as a fake review and move on.
By: disappointed
Feb 25, 2013
This is a genuine house buyer and thankfully I found a house through another agency. It would be useful to put this energy into improving customer service instead of making excuses
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Feb 23, 2013
I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with your experience so far. Have you phoned me personally and discussed your concerns as I don't recall taking any phone calls this week in relation to this type of scenario? I ask because some colleagues in other areas have had similar anonymous reviews like this, only to discover they had been posted by other agents who wanted to tarnish their excellent reputation. If your complaint is genuine I would be very happy to resolve your concerns personally as customer service is paramount to our business, in fact, my branch won the 2012 award on this very website for the best customer feedback out of any estate agency in Greater London North, my phone number is 02085514025 I look forward to receiving your call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1