Mar 30,2011
By: 'ST'
Mar 30,2011
They are rubbish would never let with them again. Have been with them for 2 years only because the landlord allows us to have our dog and he also allows us to decorate. If we have a problem the Wellingborough branch won't do nothing to help, we need to keep contacting the Northampton branch. They keep sending me letters saying that I have not paid the rent when I have. Been trying to sort this problem out with them now for the last 5 months every time I tell the Wellingborough branch they tell me its nothing to with them and keep telling me to contact the Northampton branch but every time I ring them there is nobody available to talk to or they tell me they need to look into it and get back to me which they never do. I have the same problem if there is something wrong with the house. I would never rent with them again, I find them very unprofessional and very unhelpful. I have never had this problem with the other letting agents I've been with.

Underwoods Town & County