Agent Testimonials

103
reviews
4.79
rating
See what 103 Estate Agents and Lettings Agents have to say about allAgents or you can filter your search into regions e.g. London, Midlands.

By: David Andrew
Jul 13,2016
Reviewer: Gina Barclay
Position: Marketing Manager
David Andrew
I recently contacted Rabiya as I needed some guidance on updating our allAgents profile. She promptly took me through a content management 'training' session and was incredibly helpful, efficient and friendly throughout. Excellent customer service - well done Rabiya!

By: Thomas Morris Estate Agents
Jul 07,2016
Reviewer: Jordan Connor-Gray
Position: Valuation Manager
Thomas Morris Estate Agents
I recently wished to amend our profiles for my office and was a little lost. I emailed All Agents and within minutes Rabiya came back to me. We spoke on the phone, she was thorough, polite and funny! My queries were answered and all sorted. Thanks Rabiya, great help!

By: Northwood (Derby)
Jul 05,2016
Reviewer: Karen Wesson
Position: Sales and Marketing Adviser
Northwood (Derby)
More landlords seem to be using this website now and we have gained business from it. We always recommend that prospective customers check our reviews. The staff are always helpful and efficient, they deal with any requests for assistance in a very timely manner too. The system used to request a review from our customers has improved greatly and is very convenient for them to use.

By: MLK-properties
Jun 06,2016
Reviewer: Lesley Cornish
Position: Manager
MLK-properties
Having these reviews has helped me tremendously having them on a specialised site, new landlords read them, they are impressed! If landlords and tenants are genuinely impressed with the way they have been dealt with, I have found that they will always post, however, you will always have some that just dont want to. I must say though before it was a bit awkward when the clients had to authorise their post, now a lot easier! I will continue to use allAgents to convince more new landlords to use MLK-properties, I have only been running my own lettings agency for 6 months, and am really pleased of the progress so far.

By: Oakfield PM
Jun 02,2016
Reviewer: Hannah Stanbridge
Position: Assistant Branch Manager
Oakfield PM
Always great service from allAgents, always contactable via telephone and e-mail and always deal with your requests in a timely manner. Thank you for all you help recently.

By: Coopers Residential
May 31,2016
Reviewer: Zoe Jones
Position: Marketing Executive
Coopers Residential
We have found allAgents to be very efficient and a great forum for our customers to leave reviews. Their customer service, in particular Rabiya, has been excellent. They are quick to respond and action emails. We also like that they tweet our reviews and use our twitter handle for new reviews which also means we can quickly retweet.

By: Ellisons Estate Agents
May 17,2016
Reviewer: Denise Wheatley
Position: Operations Director
Ellisons Estate Agents
allAgents.co.uk is the perfect independent forum to allow our customers to review our Sales, Lettings and Property Managements services. It boosts staff moral to read customer feedback and it has encouraged many new business instructions as a direct result of winning the allAgents.com Gold awards for the last three years running for Customer Experience.

By: Scot House Move.com
May 16,2016
Reviewer: Colin Bain
Scot House Move.com
A breath of fresh air and a great place to publicise our companies reviews. Instead of having reviews on 20 different sites, All Agents allows us the opportunity to have all our customer reviews good or bad in one place. It is now the place to be seen for estate agency reviews and the public have an excellent knowledge of the site and brand awareness is high. Customer services are excellent should anything be required. Highly recommended.

By: Umega Lettings
May 10,2016
Reviewer: Andrew Whitmey
Umega Lettings
The All Agents portal is a breath of fresh air in an industry which is in dire need of transparency. Standards in our industry are so varied so it�s great that this portal exists to advice landlords and tenants the truth about the quality of service they can expect from agents. Transparent Agent status is an excellent idea; agents who operate with integrity and provide a good service should have no concern about opening themselves up to feedback. The Allagents team are also a great support to agents. I would highly recommend the site to agents, landlords and tenants.

By: Dayfields
May 06,2016
Reviewer: Jamie Day
Position: Company Director
Areas covered: Greater London North
Dayfields
allAgents are great because they provide an essential service to the public by highlighting the best agents and drawing attention to the worst. The allAgents team are very nice and professional. I would definitely recommend allAgents to any other estate agency.

By: Cross Keys Estates
May 06,2016
Reviewer: Craig McMillan Duncan
Cross Keys Estates
We have been using All Agents for approximately 3 years now and am one of their transparent agents. We actually target our employees to encourage as many people to review us as we can and it is a great tool to use when we are on valuations. If there was a negative at the moment I would have to point out the website seems a lot slower than it ever was but I would assume that is in hand and it will improve in time.

By: Healy & Newsom
May 05,2016
Reviewer: Simon Candler
Position: Director / Owner
Healy & Newsom
What we like about allAgents is that the reviews are strictly motioned to ensure that they are 100% legitimate and cannot be tampered with. Furthermore, what is nice to see is that buyers can post reviews about their experiences, which we think is important. Generally the seller is the agents client therefore a buyers review is great for people to read because it is 100% based around experience and thats all. In addition to this, it is an independent company just like us. The support side have always been great and they have been more than happy to explain things to me on numerous occasions. Sorry about that guys!

By: Fielding Properties
May 05,2016
Reviewer: James Fielding
Fielding Properties
Ive been delighted with the response to the listing on allAgents it has been instrumental in winning numerous instructions and assists in quickly building trust and rapport with both tenants and landlords. We always aim to be the polar opposite of the stereotype of the traditional letting agent and this helps us no end. Numerous clients have said they discounted contacting any agent who wasnt making use of the site as they must have something to hide! Keep up the good work.

By: Bacon & Company
Mar 21,2016
Reviewer: Scott Taylor
Bacon & Company
I felt I had to write a review about the customer support team at All Agents. We have been a member now for one year and from day one that were exceptional at assisting us and getting all on board with the website. Since that day, whenever we have needed them they are there, instantly, and deal with queries or action with absolute immediate effect. We deal with a number of firms and support teams and I can truly say none of them compare to the high level of support offered by this team. The review came about from this week giving them the large task of sorting out our re-branding. Loads of files and images were required to be changed and still a year on, everything was dealt instantly. Perfectly approachable, no request an issue and for me more than deserving of this praise

By: Utopia Properties
Feb 01,2016
Reviewer: Andrew Telson
Utopia Properties
We have been very happy with All Agents, it's great that it is totally independent and can't be influenced by agents. We find it is a great instruction winner and value the site greatly.

By: J R Hopper & Co
Jan 19,2016
Reviewer: Brian Carlisle
J R Hopper & Co
Delighted to say that we have been using Allagents for just over a year now. We have received over 130 lovely positive comments from genuinely delighted and satisfied , vendors , purchasers, tenants, and landlords. Our star ratings at all 3 offices are approaching 4.99 and clients are happy to Recommend us. We obviously direct potential vendors to have a look at what our customers think..it works! Our staff love it too..great motivation when they are being named and praised by their clients..as well as the boss. We have achieved all 3 offices being in the Top 10 for the County of North Yorkshire..showing consistency across the business, and the company is ranked in the TOP 125 in the country.. TOP 100 next year. Allagents also provide us with awards, certificates showing that we are the BEST in area, oand Gold Silver and Bronze awards for customer service in the County. All very powerful ways to help vendors and landlords choose which agent to use , or ask for an appraisal.

By: Annan Solicitors & Estate Agents
Nov 24,2015
Reviewer: Michael Annan
Position: Property Manager
Annan Solicitors & Estate Agents
The concept of allAgents reviewing estate agents is in principal a good one, however, when you try to defend your company against libellous comments then allAgents do not even reply to our emails, never mind trying to investigate matters. I have been emailing and pressing the report abuse button for over a year to no avail. No agent is perfect but we must not have malicious reviews falsely being displayed without any action being taken! We all have a right of free speech, yet agents can be attacked by nameless reviews without the ability to take legal action if required to protect our firms. AllAgents is also faceless with just a mobile number to phone, where anyone that answers will not transfer the call to any director in order to escalate matters. AllAgents you claim "transparency", where is it? I do get approached periodically to pay for additional services which naturally I decline, this further insults us! It will be fascinating to see if this honest review will remain on their site!

By: Evolve Residential
Oct 22,2015
Reviewer: Paul Higley
Evolve Residential
When I first came across this site I found it to be a refreshing addition to the agency world. I mean, if you go about your business the right way and adhere to the Estate Agency Code Of Conduct, what do any of us have to hide? Without sites like this how do customers know who to trust because essentially all they have to go on is the latest sales patter they have heard! All agents brings a transparency to the market and it is difficult for those sharp agents to remain under the radar for quite so long. I take this site very seriously and find a great platform for our style of business. All agents perhaps could do with promoting the site to the wider public, this would be my only negative point. Keep up the good work

By: Avrasons Ltd
Oct 19,2015
Reviewer: Richard Jennings
Position: Lettings Manager
Avrasons Ltd
I have worked with allAgents throughout my career and have always found them very clear and responsive with any issues that arise. A great idea and service for both my company and all my clients as every potential client will research an Estate Agent in this day and age owing to the growing influx of Pop-Up Agencies in every London Borough. Most of my new clients come through after having been on allAgents and reading our independent reviews. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to many more years together.

By: Links Estate Agents
Oct 01,2015
Reviewer: Mark Salter
Links Estate Agents
Links Estate Agents is a 1 office company and have only been trading for 3 and a half years. We have been asking our past clients to review our services via allAgents for the last 2 years and have been overwhelmed by the response and the awards we have won. In 2015, we won gold awards for our Town, County and Region making us No.1 in our area. By marketing those awards correctly, we have found that our business continues to grow and we firmly believe gives us the edge over our competitors. After all, word of mouth marketing is a crucial component of organic growth for an independent company like ours in a very competitive market place..

By: Ascend
Sep 28,2015
Reviewer: Ryan Mullender
Ascend
Our journey with allAgents has been a fantastic one. Many of our clients love the fact that they can simply log online, and see real reviews by real people. We've very quickly built up a solid reputation that has not just helped us raise brand awareness, but also helped us improve our service levels and win business as a result of our clients sharing their experience of dealing with us. Our team are always pleased to receive reviews, of which allAgents kindly notify us with an email and a tweet ensuring that they're there for all to see. The fact that three of our team scooped several allAgents awards between them was also a huge boost - and this was all down to the allAgents review platform and our happy clients. We're really pleased that people have an unbiased platform to share their experiences with others and we really can't rate allAgents highly enough.

By: Aldreds Estate Agents
Sep 24,2015
Reviewer: Dan Crawley
Position: Sales Director
Aldreds Estate Agents
We have found Allagents a great way to add a USP to our sales operation and found it a very engaging way to communicate with potential vendors

By: Bacon & Co Estate Agents
Sep 24,2015
Reviewer: Scott Taylor
Bacon & Co Estate Agents
With the modern world very keen to share experiences and review purchases etc, we were so happy to have heard that a website had been created that solely looked after the estate agency industry. With the reputation of our industry not always being highlighted as a consumer favourite, it was at last a chance to try and make a difference and show that not all agents are the same, and that some estate agents are nice people too! After watching the growth of allAgents we finally decided to come on board formally in 2015 and have never looked back for so many reasons. Firstly the set up and staff are exceptional at what they do and are always ever willing to help, with nothing being too much trouble. Then the site itself, my staff are constantly motivated by the reviews they receive and love seeing how they perform against others whilst also building their own portfolio of success. In my earlier days a thank you card and a box of chocolates was wonderful to receive but soon lost or forgotten (or eaten!), but this website allows us to keep a historical ongoing record and a sense of pride, I might even show the grand children in years to come! We couldnt be happier and hope that the sites growth and awareness goes from strength to strength.

By: Move Happily Ever After
Jul 16,2015
Reviewer: Deborah Jane Gray
Move Happily Ever After
I have used AllAgents for many years now to allow all of my vendors and clients to comment on the service and work I complete on their behalf. Now that I own my own Estate Agency, it is even more important to show new clients reviews and information on the services I provide. Anyone can add comments or so called reviews on their websites and advertising however only AllAgents provide a safe and secure vetted review service where every review is checked for its authenticity as well as matching up to valid sales and purchases. This ensures any prospective client can see true and accurate reviews of my work. I strive exceptionally hard for all of my clients and have been fortunate to have been awarded Estate Agent of the year awards for 2014 and 2015 - Knowing that these awards have been based on reviews that have been verified really means a great deal to me. I will be continuing to use AllAgents for all of my client feedback for my own company and look forward to many more years working together.

By: Sterling De Vere
Jul 15,2015
Reviewer: Tolga Mehmet
Position: Cheif of Staff
Number of branches: 6
Sterling De Vere
Based with branches across London and overseas ,Sterling De Vere is arguably one of the biggest yet most prolific agents you will find in the Capital. With options for everyone, we take great pride in our diversity and versatility that we demonstrate across the board. With over 40+ staff and tens of thousands of clients, it without no question of doubt, that customer service is a key area we are continuously expanding on. Therefore we are always welcome to feedback to enable us to improve our services as well as ensuring positive client liaison and engagement. allAgents is an advantageous website that provides the platform to our clients to share their thoughts on the service received. We take all reviews very seriously and I cannot stress enough the importance of the existence of the site. In terms of a business and consumer prospective, allAgents is a key identifier for our target audience in drawing in leads and sales. The presence of this online review website is an important resource that interacts us as the agent with the consumer being our clients. I am delighted to know we are ranked in the top 20 agents in the UK as well presently having well over 350+ positive reviews. In the subject of Marketing this is fantastic and beneficial for our clients in witnessing and researching upon existing clients positive experiences. Across this year in 2015, we have been one of the most prominent agents in the UK on allAgents and I am joyous in confirming that our Sales Manager Mujib Ali scooped up five Gold awards recently in the annual awards which were revealed earlier last week. This is brilliant news and is ever so significant in moving the business forward. Putting ourselves in the clients shoes, allAgents enable users to compare fees and customer service which is vital when choosing an agent. Our positive impact on the website has been crucial and is a great demonstration in building up our property portfolio. The website is easy to use and the simplicity of posting a review is great for interacting with clients. The lay-out of the site is organised and our clients have no trouble in sharing their feedback. Agents are categorised based per location therefore it is useful for clients when comparing agents in their local postcode. Overall, I am pleased to share that we are avid users of the website and there is simply nothing comparable to this property review website. With plans to expand overseas in a numerous of cities, we sincerely hope allAgents can expand with us. We would recommend allAgents too all competing agents and clients to enable sincerity and honesty within the property industry. Many thanks.

By: Bailey Estates
Feb 04,2015
Reviewer: Nigel Bailey
Bailey Estates
We signed up initially back in 2012/13. Received a quick raft of positive reviews and then took our focus off it as business was progressing without a need to keep requesting reviews from clients. Business is still great however it is becoming more competitive due to the upturn in the market. We have therefore taken the decision to establish as many differentiators to raise us above the other agents. By pushing the Allagents review site, we are saying to clients, "don't take our word for how good we are, see what our clients say" Our staff are fully committed and of course want to get great reviews. We are presently 276th out of 22,000 agents in the UK and I want to be in the top 100 by Christmas... Tell that to your future clients and you're half way home to securing the business..!!! In a world where independent reviews are becoming far more common, you need to be in on the ground floor and get a head start.... So... 23 full positive reviews and rising :)

By: Kevin Henry Estate Agents
Jan 26,2015
Reviewer: Kevin Moll
Kevin Henry Estate Agents
We see All Agents developing into the ‘Trip Advisor’ for estate agents. It currently gives us great differentiation against our competition as we are the only agent in Saffron Walden with a 5 star rating. Our clients like using it as it is quite simple to use, and they like the fact that it helps us to market our service. I am sure the site will grow in importance as a background check on which agent to choose, and we are pleased we are the first agent in Saffron Walden to embrace it and steal a massive lead on our rivals. One day it will have the same level of importance as Trip Advisor. it is definitely helping us win business.

By: Butler & Stagg
Jan 19,2015
Reviewer: Neil Leahy
Butler & Stagg
We initially set up our Allagents page for SEO purposes as suggested by the specialist company handling our campaign. At the same time we contacted several clients and contacts via email, politely requesting that they rate our service via posting a testimonial. The number of testimonials grew quickly and our positioning in the league table began to improve. This has been recognised on several occasions by potential clients who have contacted us for a valuation solely based on the excellent feedback we have received. The site provides great kudos for agents with positive feedback, we can’t recommend Allagents highly enough.

By: Infiniti Properties
Jan 19,2015
Reviewer: Scott Hume
Infiniti Properties
In a real drive to increase the transparency of our business, in particular the views of those who we interact with and ultimately provide a service we decided to join the AllAgents service. The main reason was to have a mechanism to allow tenants & landlords to offer their feedback (good or bad) on how they have been treated, the aim being to encourage staff to try and make a real impact when dealing with someone, whether it be a potential viewer, a long standing tenant or a new landlord. I have to say that this has worked perfectly, staff are motivated and even excited when new reviews come in, so much so that the reviews now form a big part of how we select our internal Champion of the Month award. The other reason to join was to generate leads from prospective landlords, but if I’m honest I hadn’t really expected much from this as plenty of companies use this to entice letting agents. To my surprise and delight we have not only had enquiries, we have had genuine business as a direct result of the website, or more accurately the reviews on the website. Ultimately in the few months with AllAgents my staff are happier, more motivated and as a team we feel more focused on delivering the type of customer service that our clients desire, furthermore, the side effect of increasing our reputation and thus encouraging landlords to make contact is a very welcome addition. To other letting agents out there thinking about joining I’d say that as a tool to encourage and reward staff it is superb, as a way of advocating transparency in your business it is great and I believe could help our industry greatly

By: Lednor & Company
Nov 19,2014
Reviewer: Andrew Barber
Lednor & Company
We have been getting clients to post their reviews about Lednor & Company for over a year now. I have been very happy with the site with one small exception which was when there is a duplication of staff names caused by clients mistakenly adding them to the list when they are already there. I recently subscribed to the premium support package and found Martin extremely helpful. He tidied up our allagents page and made suggestions as to how to make best use of the site. The best thing we now have is the Certified Customer Experience Report that we print out and take with us to valuations. The reaction from potential vendors has been brilliant.

By: Alex Neil
Oct 22,2014
Reviewer: David Hatch
Alex Neil
We are passionate about receiving 100% genuine customer reviews and with All Agents we can be assured that their strict criteria ensures all our reviews are genuine.

By: 1LET
Oct 17,2014
Reviewer: Ewan Foreman
Position: Managing Driector
1LET
allAgents are absolutely miles ahead when it comes to Letting and Estate Agent Reviews that customers are actually interested in. We recognised the importance of allAgents some time ago and have worked hard to build a culture of customer service. We also mention allAgents in our newsletters that goes to our landlords and tenants every month and our business has excellent reviews as a result. Apart from anything else, it keeps us on our toes. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that allAgents have raised the bar when it comes to customer service in a challenging sector.

By: Berkley Lettings Agent
May 22,2014
Reviewer: Jan Lancaster
Position: General manager
Berkley Lettings Agent
I agree with the post of 'Disappointed Agent' Reviews should be validated. There has been a posting about me personally and I have never met the person concerned and it is slander. I have reported this abuse and I will keep an open mind until I get a response from All Agents.

By: Victorstone Property Consultants
May 21,2014
Reviewer: Fokrul Islam
Victorstone Property Consultants
Today's digital age is far cry from the turn of the millennium when consumer decision on appointing an agent where based on so called 'reputation' Review sites such as Allagents have changed all that, where consumers can now make an informed decisions by reading the experiences of like minded individuals. The Allagents Transparency status reinforces this by allowing agents to actively promote their clients views on their websites, good or bad.

By: Chelsea Square
Mar 07,2014
Reviewer: Ray Jacobs
Position: managing Director
Chelsea Square
I am very disappointed with this web-site. They seem to have no way of checking if testimonials put on this site are real or fake and when you approach them to ask them to investigate one they don't give any help at all. We work very hard on our image and the way we are viewed by our clients, tenants and purchasers is important to us. We did have a very high rating and were second in North West London and we all know that one poor review can do more damage than all the good ones. When a review was posted that was malicious and quite clearly not a real review (I suspect it was posted by another agent) Allagents did nothing to help and despite calls and e-mails asking for it to be investigated they still did nothing. After fruitless conversations with them I realised that there was no protection against other agents posting poor reviews and discrediting us as a company so asked to be withdrawn from the site. Too be honest not having our reviews on the site has done nothing to effect our business.

By: CJHole
Jan 15,2014
Reviewer: Tim Pepper
CJHole
This website is a great way of demonstrating our reputation & to show how many positive reviews we have not only as a brand but also as our individual office in Henleaze. A superb method of proving how different we are compared to our local competition

By: Lords Estate Agents
Nov 24,2013
Reviewer: Guy Hodge
Lords Estate Agents
The most interesting consequence of the AllAgents reviews at my firm, Lords Estate Agents, has been the enormously positive effect that it has had on improving the service we are delivering to our customers. We thought that we were good before, but my staff now know that we will be asking our customers to rate the service we have provided publically when the transaction concludes and as a result the sales teams are starting to think about delivering even better service from the first contact. We have adapted the way we operate to ensure that our call and sales handling keep improving and in the back of our minds is the thought that our actions are transparent and that our service must be, not just good, but praiseworthy enough to get good feedback. The better your service, the more business you win and the better the feedback. We know that there is still a lot more that we can do, but we have made a start and that progress has been due to AllAgents and the reviews that we have had on their site.

By: Glenn Flegg & Co
Nov 13,2013
Reviewer: Nick Georgeson
Glenn Flegg & Co
At last the industry has a professional review website that is truly nationwide. It helps the public realise that not all agents are the same and in fact there are pretty bad ones out there. As with other industries it benefits the companies that strive to provide a good service and penalises those that do not. At last we can advise our potential clients to look at the website and read the reviews about their local agents. Once they have looked at our positive reviews this obviously helps us to win business.

By: Nicol & Co
Nov 12,2013
Reviewer: Matt Nicol
Nicol & Co
I was recommended to the site by a highly respected estate agency trainer and professional whose opinion I take very seriously. For him to push the site I knew it must have been special. The service I have been provided with shows they care as much about their own reputation as we do about ours. We went for transparent and premium support and I highly recommend it to all. I now find myself constantly checking to see if either office are in receipt of more feedback and on valuations we're constantly pushing it as part of our presentation. More recently we won a couple of awards and needed the certificates promptly for a newspaper deadline - Martin and Peter worked on it straight away and for this we a truly grateful. Also from a social media point of view I genuinely think they've cracked it, I find the tweeter engaging and they often promote those agents that interact with them. Surely that's what its all about - promoting each other!!

By: Newman Estate Agents
Nov 11,2013
Reviewer: Caroline Newman
Newman Estate Agents
In our opinion the launch of AllAgents has been the best thing to happen to estate agency. It has raised the level of standards and customer service in an industry that is constantly under scrutiny. As an award winning and innovative agency we have taken great pride in ensuring all of our staff are aware of the benefits of encouraging clients to write honest reviews. It motivates our staff and encourages consistent first class service. AllAgents is a great listing tool as it provides future clients with independent proof of how good (or bad) an agent is. Great for the consumer and great for the agent who does perform well. Trip Advisor for Estate agents !

By: Alex Neil
Nov 08,2013
Reviewer: David Hatch
Alex Neil
Since upgrading our All Agents account to a Premium Support Plus and becoming a Transparent Agent, we have received many positive comments from potential clients who appreciate the fact that we take our customer feedback seriously and that we are always striving to improve the services that we offer

By: More property
Nov 06,2013
Reviewer: Marque Allan
Position: Manager
More property
My name is Marque Allan and I am the Branch Manager of More Property based in Bournemouth. I wish to thank the team at allAgents.co.uk for all of their hard work in the development of what is a fantastic review site and one that we have benefitted highly from. Whilst initially sceptical about whether a review site would be of benefit I can now 1 year on honestly say that we would not be without it and it is helping to set us apart from our competition. So much so that off the back of it we have won lots of new business, not only locally but nationally which has more than covered the cost of the premium support package we have in place. I would wholeheartedly recommend allAgents.co.uk to any quality agent looking to stand out from the crowd.

By: Harrison Property Partners
Nov 06,2013
Reviewer: Andrew Matin
Harrison Property Partners
We are exceptionally grateful that we were awarded The Gold Award for Letting Agent 2013 and the Silver Award for Estate Agent 2013. It gave us recognition as a market leader in E14. Having this accreditation is invaluable when exampling to new clients (and existing clients) that by using us, they are making the right choice. For a relatively young company to make such an impact in a heavily saturated market AND be recognised for that exact reason means all our hard work has paid off. It motivates our staff daily to maintain our high standards of service. Since the awards we continue to remain one of the top agents in the E14 post code, as voted by the very people who have dealt with us. Our Property Manager has since propelled in the top 20 members of staff out of 24,122 listed on the UK's biggest independent review site for Letting and Estate Agents. Winning the award has enabled Harrison's to go from strength to strength. All Agents is definitely worth using for those who understand that what others say for you is far more valuable than what you can say about yourself.

By: Oliver Jaques
Reviewer: Stephen Banks
Position: Lettings Manager
Oliver Jaques
allAgents has taken over as the "go to" place for clients to review their experiences when dealing with Estate Agencies. It enables the general public to have a clear voice as well as providing a useful tool and platform for Oliver Jaques to demonstrate our unrivalled efficiency and showcase our continued success to potential new landlords. As long standing advocates of regulation within our profession, we take pride in being part of this informative website.

By: GLS Properties
Reviewer: Gavin Smith
Areas covered: North East
GLS Properties
We have found that showing potential customers the reviews listed about our agency on allAgents.co.uk has been instrumental in securing GLS Properties as the preferred agent of choice when selling or letting properties. We welcome all customers inquiring about any of our services to read our reviews on allAgents.co.uk and have found it to be instrumental in securing many new customers.

By: Meon Valley Lets
Reviewer: Lorraine Partridge
Meon Valley Lets
As a very successful company it is great knowing that allAgents has helped us to win new instructions due to the transparent web site. It is a strong tool for all Landlord’s to know about as these are Agents you can trust. Plus using this site is great as it can warn you of any Agents that are not following the strict rules we are all supposed to adhere to at all times. There are a lot of bad Agents out there still, so for a new Landlord it can be a minefield. Word of mouth or a site like this is the best way to check before you put the most expensive asset you may have into someone hands to manage it. We have Landlord comments on our page plus Tenant’s and it nice to see that their comments are attracting us new business. allAgents is a site that all Landlord’s should use to check out Agents and clients in all areas. They will put on comments good or bad so that you can be assured if you pick the right Agent your property will be looked after. Meon Valley Lets is the Gold award winning agent of the year 2013 in and arround Bishops Waltham and Waltham Chase as voted for by our customers on allAgents.

By: Grants Independent estate Agents
Reviewer: Gareth Styles
Grants Independent estate Agents
We use allAgents as a tool not just to secure instructions but also to motivate our team. They all get a buzz when they see that a client has taken the time to write a review. We find our potential clients take time reviewing previous clients comments and this helps cement us as their chosen agent. Our reputation is everything and it’s great to be able to show the public exactly what people think of us. I just wish it was promoted more and used by more other local agents!!!

By: Homezone
Reviewer: Matthew Wales
Homezone
For too long, bad estate agents have hidden behind shiny premises, glossy details and a front end “gift of the gab” to win business, leaving in their wake a long line of disgruntled clients. Finally, a public review site has come along and changed all that. allAgents works in exactly the same basic principle as trip advisor, empowering potential customers to look at the general public feed back and review of a company before they make their decision. This site is a long awaited tool which should have every bad agent quaking in their boots, and it should force all agents to tidy up their act. We have made allAgents a big part of our marketing material and we invite all customers to leave feedback about our service. Electing to be a transparent agent on their site means that we allow the public to see everything about us, and this in turn encourages us to ensure that everything we do is done to the best of our ability and with the utmost integrity and professionalism. Thank you allAgents for bringing us a website that shows our clients how good we are without us having to say it ourselves!

By: Express Estate Agency
Reviewer: Sam Ballard
Position: Head of Estate Agency
Express Estate Agency
As a business that prides itself on the delivering an exceptional customer experience, there is no question of the value the Express Estate Agency receives from AllAgents. AllAgents gives our clients an effective, user friendly and very visible channel to provide us with feedback on the service they have received. We were incredibly proud to have been awarded the No 1 On Line Estate Agency award this year. We use this fact on a daily basis in our business winning activities and often direct potential customers to the site for a very honest view of how it feels to do business with us. We have used the AllAgents Premium Service for almost twelve months and have been delighted with the prompt and efficient service when our clients occasionally get things wrong e.g. the name of their Senior Negotiator etc. I would highly recommend working with them.

By: Mansbridge Balment
Reviewer: Nick Henderson
Position:
Number of branches: 9
Mansbridge Balment
Fantastic news to be given the accolade of 'Estate Agent of the Year 2013 in Tavistock'. We strive hard to provide the best level of service possible, but it is our buyers and sellers who ultimately decide whether or not we are worthy. We will continue to focus on service to the customer, and continue to build our business on such foundations. allAgents provides a genuine opportunity for the client to have their say about their agent, which allows prospective future clients to see how we all perform before making their choice of agent.

By: eMoov.co.uk
Nov 04,2013
Reviewer: Russell Quirk
Position: Chief Executive
eMoov.co.uk
For us, allAgents has overtaken the traditional review site brands in being the 'go to' place for potential clients to check us out. With around 100 reviews of eMoov.co.uk at the time of writing, All Agents provides a clear and unadulterated means of ensuring that no matter what we might say on our own website about customer service, this is reinforced by the experiences of our customers, good and bad, for all to see. Our achievement in gaining a multitude of positive reviews has led to increased direct business without a doubt.

By: Preston Baker
Nov 04,2013
Reviewer: James Baker
Position: Senior Director
Number of branches: 9
Areas covered: North East
Preston Baker
Given the increase in the speed of houses selling once they come to market it is now more important than ever to use every tool to ensure that your agency wins the business. If the vendor has the perception that houses are starting to sell quickly then what are the deciding factors that mean they will choose you over another? Well the customers experience through what can be a very stressful time will be a big factor and nothing demonstrates it better than an independent website showcasing not only all your best moments but also some of your worse. With the explosion of review sites like allAgents.co.uk the customer will feel more comfortable with testimonials from a third party site instead of what’s on an agents own site. In short Preston Baker use allAgents to successfully win new clients and you may be missing a trick if you don’t.

By: Lilac Lettings & Property Management
Nov 03,2013
Reviewer: Debi Higgins
Lilac Lettings & Property Management
If your business is anything like 'Lilac Lettings & property Management' then you'll welcome your reviews on allagents.co.uk. After all what could you possibly have to hide? Nobody can please all of the people all of the time but if you know that you & your company have tried your very best to make your customers experience as pleasant and stress free as possible & at a price they consider fair. Then let people know about it here. What better platform than a completely unbiased review site like this to do that. Agents on the whole often receive bad press but unless your willing to be reviewed & are open & honest, then the opinion of people doesn't change. We are here to serve & welcome the views of those we have served because to us our customers are more than a statistic. Allagents gives a voice to Agent, Landlord & Tenant alike. It also offers a great chance to appear in their league tables which showcases you as a company for potential new customers to analyse & compare before deciding who they'll use. With regular Twitter interaction this only adds to your audience, it's up to you to ensure it's for all the right reasons. Debi

By: Heritage Property
May 19,2013
Reviewer: Richard Hill
Heritage Property
Open and honest reviews about your business, its staff and the level or customer service you provide to your clients. So much better than the reviews some competitors write for themselves! It also creates a fantastic online "CV" for your staff which will benefit their careers as well as your business. You can't & don't keep all your staff forever so I think it helps if they embrace the concept of allagents.co.uk for mutual benefit.

By: Sanderson Estates
Mar 19,2013
Reviewer: Andrew Sanderson
Sanderson Estates
We have always prided ourselves on our high levels of customer service and desire to go the extra mile for our customers. However most agents make similar claims and it can be very difficult for members of the public to establish which agent to choose to give their business too. We have found Allagents to be a fantastic tool for demonstrating our service levels and have had a number of potential Landlords make contact having first come across us through this site.

By: Leonard Leese Ltd
Mar 13,2013
Reviewer: Mark Leese
Leonard Leese Ltd
We have just signed up for AllAgents and can already see that it will have numerous benefits. Not only is it a great selling point on valuations, the staff love it as they get recognition for good service and as a business owner it allows me to keep a close eye on service and address any issues proactively. I have found everybody in the AllAgents team a pleasure to deal with.

By: Reiss-Samuels
Feb 15,2013
Reviewer: Satnam Gill
Reiss-Samuels
I have been using allagents for 9 months now and speaking from a directors point of view i am extremely impressed with allagents, We have received a number of calls from Landlords which have come through the allagents website. Any agent looking to build up their database of Vendors and landlords i strongly recommend you use allagents. Best estate agency and letting agent review site around.

By: Wilkinson Byrne
Feb 12,2013
Reviewer: Farran Harris
Position:
Wilkinson Byrne
We have found AllAgents to be a very useful website. It allows people to leave honest reviews whether they are good or bad. We have had a number of people contact us having seen positive reviews for Wilkinson Byrne. It works!!!!

By: Jones Robinson Estate Agents
Feb 12,2013
Reviewer: Paul Hodson
Jones Robinson Estate Agents
As a champion of customer service over many years, we at Jones Robinson believe strongly in customer feedback. We were therefore delighted to come across a web-based medium which offers our clients the opportunity to 'tell the World' of their experience. Our efforts are rewarded when we see a positive review on allagents.co.uk and we feel proud that, to date our customers have considered our efforts to be worthwhile.

The allagents.co.uk nationwide league table also allows estate agents to compete with their fellow professionals on a customer service-led basis and this can only be a good thing for the industry as a whole. Of over 20,000 branches registered on your site across the UK, we at Jones Robinson are proud to be ranked in the top 20 and will continue to strive to reach the top 10.!

Many thanks for providing such an informative site.

By: Castle Residential
Feb 08,2013
Reviewer: Surj Walia
Castle Residential
As a long standing advocate of regulation within our industry I welcome ALLAGENTS as an open and transparent forum for our clients to talk about their experiences. Good agents should welcome the opportunity of showcasing testimonials from happy customers and this will of course help win new instructions. If the fear of bad reviews makes us focus more on our customer service then this can only be a positive!! The team at allagents have been responsive and informative and our transition to a premium support plus customer has been seamless. Excellent work guys....keep it up. Surj Walia Castle Residential

By: Floyd Residential
Feb 01,2013
Reviewer: Jonathan Floyd
Floyd Residential
My advice to any competent estate agent would be to embrace the Allagents customer review website, and hopefully you might reap the rewards for your previous good service, as we have for the first time this week. My company has just gained an instruction from an 'out of town' investor who used Allagents to choose an extra agent to invite to give an appraisal. As a small company we are grateful for any business that comes, you might say, by way of referral.....as an experienced estate agent I welcome any methodology of fairly evaluating the professionals in our industry. The sceptics amongst us will argue it can be employed as a platform for misinformation by fanatics critical of estate agents as a whole, but I would argue that in reality all of us who work hard in the industry have, for a long time, been in need of a forum whereby their efforts can be appreciated as well as criticised. We are aware that public perception of our work can be negative, so it is encouraging that now there is a way that good agents can be lauded by customers, who have had a positive experience, and would like to thank agents who, in I'm sure most cases, work tirelessly on their behalf. If proficient, we as agents should have nothing to fear and all strive towards 'transparency'.

By: Warren Powell-Richards
Reviewer: Tim Buxton
Position: Senior Partner
Number of branches: 5
Warren Powell-Richards
If you are proud of the service your company offers then you should absolutely embrace allAgents. Much of our business comes from a great local reputation and positive word of mouth. Anything that helps us spread the word can only be a good thing. I can't help but wonder about any agent who isn't keen on allAgents, are they trying to hide something? We speak to every client, happy or not, and encourage them to read our previous reviews and write one of their own. I am certain that this level of transparency give a potential client confidence is picking us to act as their estate agent.

By: Sawyer & Co
Reviewer: Adam Farrell
Sawyer & Co
We have been encouraging our customers and clients to leave us reviews. This has given us even more of a focus on customer service and made our market appraisal appointments extremely fruitful!

By: Radford Residential
Reviewer: Brian Radford
Radford Residential
Radford Residential have been actively promoting Allagents to our tenants and landlords since September 2012. One of the main benefits that we see is to prospective tenants who are either renting for the first time or have come to the area and do not have local knowledge of good and bad agents. We have had several tenants choose to rent from Radford Residential after comparing our reviews to those of other agents offering similar properties in the same location but who have received little or no positive feedback from existing tenants. We wish the team at Allagents every success. Brian Radford Managing Director

By: The Carrington Partnership
Nov 21,2012
Reviewer: Joanne Carrington
The Carrington Partnership
The success of our business is largely due to the vast amount of referral business generated based on recommendation from satisfied customers. As soon as we heard about this website we thought it was imperative that we sign up. This was precisely that we needed. The opportunity to confirm to prospective landlords and tenants that we deliver the service we promise. We have been registered with AllAgents since November 2011 and have recently become a Transparent Agent. With a consistent 5 star rating, we received a Bronze award for The Best Northern Letting Agent in the last few months. We could not think of a better way to advertise our business other than through this website. Our dealings with Alissa have been great she is practically part of the team and has been a great support. One of our reviews (from "Maisie" clearly states that we received our instruction purely after the landlord read our reviews on AllAgents.

By: Houseman Properties
Nov 05,2012
Reviewer: Raphael Phillips
Houseman Properties
I have been an estate agent for over 30 years, and in that time Estate Agents have gone from well respected to the butt of jokes. If you work hard and act in a professional manner at all times the good reviews will come. We use allAgents as a promotional tool. It works for us. The poor agents should be afraid as one day they will be a thing of the past. Here's hoping anyway...

By: Michael Leonard Estates
Oct 30,2012
Reviewer: Leonard Wood
Michael Leonard Estates
We have been using the allagents review site since June 2012, we have found it to be helpful when pitching for new business and it shows clients and applicants what our customers think about us. Since June and upto the end of August we were lucky to have many landlords and tenants give their review on our company and this in turn was rewarded with us getting the "Bronze Award for NW London" 2012, We would like to say Thank you to AllAgents for this award, because since getting this award, we have recieved 3 valuations as a direct result of being on the site and we know that these new landlords have come as a direct result of them looking for a review site of Estate Agents to evaluate them before calling them in to see their properties. It is refreshing to see an independent site where Landlords, Vendors, ,Buyers & Applicants can see who they are dealing with before they choose an agent and where they can read from other peoples experiences as well. We will continue to support the AllAgents Review Site and look forward to more business as a direct result of being a Transparent agent on this site, Well done and Thank you.

By: Michael Hardy
Oct 15,2012
Reviewer: Neal Mackenzie
Michael Hardy
We started using this site about 10 months ago and have found it a really useful way of getting all our testimonials in one place.We tell every homeowner who asks for a valuation to visit our website and click on the Allagents tab to get a true reflection of what the public think of our service, the results have tipped the property in our favour on a couple of occassions. We were encouraged to become a transparent agent so had hoped that more emphasis would be put on those who were willing to take the rough comments with the smooth . This hasn't happened which means agent who are being less open with customer feedback have perhaps been allowed to "distort" the comments. I believe the Allagents management are addressing this issue.

By: Gascoigne Halman
Oct 11,2012
Reviewer: John Halman
Number of branches: 17
Gascoigne Halman
We have been promoting AllAgents for a few years, we have a lot of positive reviews on the site & we think it is a good resource & we know potential clients are actively checking it before coming to us. This site enable us to quantify how good a job we are doing in Sales & Residential Lettings. It shows the manager's how their staff are performing in relation to their peers & competitors. Only downside is we want to become a transparent agent again so we can promote the fact we are the 8th best agent in the country, but we don't want to compromise our website's SEO to achieve this,

By: D.J. Alexander
Sep 20,2012
Reviewer: David J Alexander
D.J. Alexander
I am writing to you to inform you of the instructions we have received on the back of the allagents site . A number of our recent new instructions have come from landlords who have been impressed by the comments that existing clients have posted on your site, please keep up the good work!

By: Shelter
Sep 06,2012
Reviewer: Tom McCarthy
Position: Assistant Campaigns Officer
Shelter
At Shelter we regularly hear shocking stories about letting agents. Whether it is overly excessive charges, poor services, or terrible quality properties. Unfortunately customers will sometimes realise too late, so we advice that you take the following steps before signing for a property: - Before handing over any money, find out as much as you can about the fees you may be charged and how much they will be. Letting agents can also charge fees once you’ve moved in, so ask about these too. Some of the most common are contract renewal fees, check-out fees, or charges for adding or removing names on the lease. - Check if your letting agent is a member of a body like the National Approved Lettings Scheme, Association of Residential Letting Agents, or the National Association of Estate Agents. This can give you added protection, and you may be able to complain to their regulator if something goes wrong. - Make sure that youre clear about what the agency will do on behalf of the landlord, and who you should contact to arrange repairs or discuss problems. Ask the letting agent which authorised scheme they will use to protect your deposit. - Check out the agent on review sites such as AllAgents.co.uk. Other customers can give you a very good idea of what to expect from a letting agency. - Dont pay any fees until the agency has found a place for you. Its a criminal offence for agencies to charge you just to register or to supply addresses and details of accommodation.

By: Cross Keys Estates
Sep 04,2012
Reviewer: Craig Duncan
Cross Keys Estates
We are proud to have become a transparent agent with Allagents and can't wait to get started to see how our performance is measured. I hope all our competitors join and perhaps it will flush out sharp practice that gives us all a bad name. Well done AllAgents, let's see who has the confidence to join!

By: Bradleys
Sep 04,2012
Reviewer: Francis Marshall
Number of branches: 33
Bradleys
Transparency is the greatest way to gain trust. With half of Bradleys clients coming as repeat business or recommendation that is now backed up further by the totally transparent independent views on our service. Allagents will be of massive help to Bradleys in the future and I am sure to the industry as a whole. Our Bradleys motto is 'People Serving People' which is expressed perfectly by Allagents and it is extremely gratifying to read all the fantastic comments posted by our customers and an absolute pleasure to post a response. Thank you Allagents for your brilliant idea.

By: Town & Country Southern
Aug 14,2012
Reviewer: Colin Shairp
Town & Country Southern
I wrote a review on 15th June and felt that I should upgrade that testimonial now. The reason for doing so is that I am delighted as I picked up an instruction directly from being on the review site. The client was looking to find an agent with a good reputation and positive reviews. He had not bought or sold for almost 10 years so who should he choose? Allagents helped us to start with a foot in the door and despite the fact that the property is 'not on our patch' we gained the confidence and instruction of the owner. A major reason for this was 'transparency', not a word normally associated with our industry but as a local GP he felt that was sufficient to give him reassurance in our customer commitment and care.

By: Radcliffe & Rust
Aug 06,2012
Reviewer: David Radcliffe
Radcliffe & Rust
Alissa first contacted me to introduce allagents. To begin with I was sceptical as I thought she was just going to try and sell me something. AllAgents however got me a lead for a local landlord. This landlord read our reviews and bought into us as an agency without even talking to me! Good service allagents.

By: Shelter
Jul 16,2012
Reviewer: Bill Rashleigh
Position: Head of Investigations
Shelter
The site is a fantastic way of keeping tabs on which letting agents are causing problems for their tenants or landlords. We help people who have been on the receiving end of bad practice and it's valuable to be able to check on allagents to see if that particular agent has got form in terms of routinely messing people about. The fact that the ratings are all driven by people's experience - good and bad - gives the information far more credence than that found on other sites.

By: Michael Leonard Estates
Jul 03,2012
Reviewer: Leonard Wood
Michael Leonard Estates
Allagents is just what Estate Agents big and small have been waiting for! This fantastic service is offered free to agents throughout the UK and gives the consumer the opportunity to decide which agent might give them the best advice and service, much like a personal recommendation from a current client. We are a small independent sat in the middle of the big boys in an area that is covered by over 40 agents within a square mile from our office, yet our "Tag" line of Big Enough to Cope, Small Enough to Care seems to be what our clients want and expect from us and what we hope to give back to them. Allgents filter the reviews carefully before submitting them to the live feed, so as to make sure that they are genuine and honest and we will anwser all reviews good or bad. Great Site and Thank you.

By: Xperience 'A Network of Franchised Estate Agents'
Jul 03,2012
Reviewer: Michael Stoop FNAEA
Number of branches: 17
Would you recommend?: Yes
Xperience 'A Network of Franchised Estate Agents'
Our four brands (Ellis & Co, Parkers, CJ Hole and Whitegates) have been avid users of Allagents for well over a year now and have found the site to be a real benefit in getting sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants to review the services of the business experience they have had with our offices, whether those be positive or negative! I truly believe that by being totally transparent in our dealings with the public, can but only help, promote our professionalism in a way that will achieve more business in the long run as the public like to know that they will be looked after by a reputable agent for what will be one of the most important and if handled incorrectly, stressful events they will encounter.

By: Jorgensen Turner
Jun 26,2012
Reviewer: Richard Turner
Jorgensen Turner
A simple and effective tool enabling busy customers to compare agents on one of the most important measures that there is. There isn't another review site in the market offering anything close!

By: Beresford Residential
Reviewer: Craig Wildy
Beresford Residential
We have been promoting the idea of independent reviews for a long time as we work hard to provide a 5-star service and want new clients to find out what our past clients really think of us. All Agents provides a platform for satisfied customers to share their views and although we rarely receive any negative comments, it does enable us to receive valuable feedback if there is anything we could be doing better. We gain new clients on a regular basis as a direct result of being highly rated on All Agents and I would always suggest that new landlords do some research on allagents.co.uk before deciding which agent to work with.

By: ludlowthompson
Reviewer: David Thompson
Position: CEO
Number of branches: 12
ludlowthompson
Independent reviews are very important for the estate agency market place. Allagents has taken this to the next level by being dedicated to the property market. By including individual staff and branch ratings, Allagents shows performance at a level that customers want to know. As an earlier adopter of Allagents ludlowthompson is pleased to see its growth and constant innovations to inspire excellent service. Customers want independent reviews and that's the bottom line.

By: DJ Alexander
Reviewer: David Alexander
DJ Alexander
The facility offered by allAgents has allowed our company to receive 360 degree feedback from our valued clients. The service allows the consumer to communicate in an easily accessed electronic format. The website genuinely offers clients the ability to see UNBIASED opinions from individuals we have been privileged to take instructions from. The mere fact that we are “afforded a right to reply” gives me significant comfort that in the unlikely event that our process fails,firstly I know that something has gone wrong. Importantly, I am given the opportunity to understand and attempt to resolve our clients grievance. At DJ Alexander we applaud the work of allAgents and look forward to working in partnership to raise the standards and credibility of Letting & Estate Agents across the United Kingdom.

By: Outlook
Jun 20,2012
Reviewer: Daniel Barbanel
Position: Sales & Marketing Director
Number of branches: 6
Outlook
When i first came across this site i was sceptical! How wrong i was! It has really pushed our staff and ensures all are working to the best of their abilities to provide excellent customer service. This in-turn brings repeat business and enables us to be reviewed within the public domain. We work in a very poorly thought of profession where it is often difficult to achieve decent results for your client and change their personal perception. AllAgents goes a long way to helping that. Inevitably, we make mistakes and get it wrong sometimes however this website assists us with ensuring we work collectively to provide a high level of service to all of our customers. We are bonded members of all governing bodies however some clients are just worried about what they pay as a fee and naturally learn the hard way. This also is way of showing potential customers that we do it properly and professionally and we are happy to refer them to any reviewer for a further reference. Thanks AllAgents - you are helping to change the perception of the general public and helping us achieve our goals through providing a professional service. Daniel Barbanel Sales & Marketing Director Outlook

By: MyLondonHome
Jun 20,2012
Reviewer: Andrew Griffith
MyLondonHome
At MyLondonHome we actively encourage the views of our clients and customers and Allagents has provided a wonderful platform for us to be able to do just that. Whilst we consider it incredibly valuable to receive feedback and act upon it appropriately, we also receive instruction leads every week from landlords and sellers who have read our reviews and wish to experience the same high quality award winning personal service that we offer. Thank you Allagents!!!

By: Vita Properties
Jun 18,2012
Reviewer: Oliver Kent
Vita Properties
Since using All Agents we have been incredibly impressed with their proactive mind set and drive to become the new “trip Advisor” for property world, with that we have noticed a vast increase in web visits and the feedback from clients has also been beneficial for getting instructions. We look forward to a prosperous relationship

By: Bushells
Jun 18,2012
Reviewer: Eric Walker
Position: MD
Number of branches: 5
Bushells
AllAgents has provided a welcome method by which customers can share experiences and opinions directly with others whilst offering agents a 'right to reply' where necessary. The fact that customers can independently research reviews offers huge credibility as most people rely upon recommendation rather than testimonials which are displayed on the agents own website . In our opinion, the occasional negative review has little impact compared with the general trend of opinion which can hugely influence the decision making process

By: Town & Country Southern
Jun 15,2012
Reviewer: Colin Shairp Cert Res EA FNAEA MARLA AGPEA
Town & Country Southern
Well it says it all in the heading. We use allagents on a daily basis to gain instructions for both sales and lettings, to satisfy purchasers and tenants that they are dealing with a professional company and to appraise our dedicated and committed staff. How many times in our industry to we hear about how 'bad' or 'poor' the service provided by most estate agents is? It is great to show new clients what existing sellers, landlords, buyers and tenants feel about us and to show the real positive (in most cases) side to the quality of service provided to them. The ability to see a non biased opinion about our agency written by an independent person is a strong and meaningful testimonial about our service. Long may it continue...........We are the only 'transparent' agency in our area................need I say more!

By: C J Hole
Reviewer: Chris Hill
Position: Franchise Owner
C J Hole
allAgents is great for proving your worth to a client,so much more powerful than written testimonials which used to use and much easier to spread the word ! Chris Hill. Franchise Owner

By: Conran Estates
Reviewer: Simon Hughes
Conran Estates
I have recently embraced allagents.co.uk as our choice of testimonial site. I feel it is vital the consumer has an independent way of reviewing our performance so other consumers can gauge our ability in all areas of agency. Since launch I have found my staff have improved their critical-non-essential performance and really worked to ensure customer satisfaction. Simon Hughes MD

By: Paramount Properties
Reviewer: Mark Greig
Position: Chairman of the Paramount Group
Paramount Properties
At last there is a way of measuring the quality of a profession that in many instances has suffered from poor reviews. Hopefully this site will drive bad service from an industry where many people put in vast amounts of hard work and long hours to try and offer the best of customer service in town. We are proud to be associated with “allAgents” as it gives us a great platform to be judged upon by our clients, the general public”. Why would anybody consider giving their greatest asset to an agent without checking out what other clients have said about them first. The only thing I am surprised is that it has taken such a long time for someone to come up with such a great idea. Mark Greig,Chairman of the Paramount Group.

By: Horts Estate Agents
Reviewer: Adam J Wellesley
Horts Estate Agents
With technology and national property portals allowing estate agents to all offer a similar service it is increasingly difficult for our valuers to 'stand out from the crowd' when trying to win new business. As I am sure you are aware, third party recommendation is the most powerful way of proving that you provide great service. Allagents is a very good platform that allows prospective clients to, not only check out our clients comments, but also to compare us with local competition, A great instruction winner!! Adam J Wellesley | Director

By: Colin Dean Residential Limited
Reviewer: Dean Ayling
Colin Dean Residential Limited
We look at allagents as being an integrated part of our marketing plan and, to be fair, it is probably a lot more effective than many of our other methods of promoting our business. We have active testimonials from many of our customers and we know from asking new clients why they came to us, that the allagents review site is in the top 3 of the reasons given. I don't see this as a surprise though. It makes common sense for a potential customer to research their shortlist of possible agents and a review site by its very nature is an independent medium for this. It s also a pleasure to be able to see the hard work and commitment of our staff being rewarded by regular positive feedback and recognition from our customers. It makes a refreshing change for the agent themselves not being the only one to shout about how good they really are! Dean Ayling, Director.

By: Martin & Wright
Reviewer: Jay Hayden
Martin & Wright
Since Martin & Wright started focusing on allagents.co.uk at the beginning of 2012 after realising the importance behind internet reviews, and particularly for our own business, we have really seen the benefits of building up our reputation through such a simple and effective portal. The website is easy to use and potential clients can clearly see the individual reviews and ratings from existing clients, hence promoting our business. We have certainly noticed the increase in volume of business since focusing on this site. It has also been extremely useful to see how we rate amongst the other agents within our area.Jay Hayden, Director

By: White & Russell
Reviewer: Keith Russell
White & Russell
It is without doubt that the allAgents website has been directly influential in securing several clients who were confident in using our services after having been able to read genuine accredited comments from clients who were happy to express their experience that they received with us. Keith Russell, Director.

By: Parkgate Estate Agency
Jun 14,2012
Reviewer: Jonathan Mills (MNAEA)
Parkgate Estate Agency
Parkgate have only just started using the allagents website as part of our marketing campaign and the good news is that it is working! Our main focus is always on the service we provide for clients and being a more boutique agency we often struggle to get our message across to potential vendors and landlords that good service is both worth paying for and also makes their life easier. The use of allagents has allowed us to guide clients to a totally independent review site so they can see just what our previous clients have thought. As the review comes direct from the client this is a real instruction winner for us and so we hope to continue using the website as a means to spread the word about us! Having recently signed up to the transparent agent scheme this will be a major advertising and marketing tool for us in the coming weeks and months.Jonathan Mills (MNAEA), Managing Director.

By: Bourne Estate Agents
Reviewer: Stuart Mitchell
Bourne Estate Agents
We have had a very positive response from customers since joining your transparent agent scheme. We actively promote this to customers taking testimonials on valuation appointments & once we have concluded a sale or let, we encourage customers to visit the site to post their comments. As a local, 'owner run' company we rely heavily on 'word of mouth' business & I can also confirm that we have had a number of clients that have instructed Bourne to market their home after visiting the site, having seen some of our glowing testimonials! We will continue to monitor our ranking & hope to break into the top 10 very soon!Stuart Mitchell, Proprietor.

By: webster & darby
Reviewer: Luke Jose
webster & darby
I have been with allAgents for nearly a year now and am happy to say that the enquiry rate is high what we receive ranging from applicants to potential landlords/vendors. We also use allAgents as a selling point to potential clients as they can see the good feedback and service people have received from us which only makes people more inclined and comfortable to use us. We have received instructions via allAgents when landlords have searched for a transparent agent and we have come up. This was for a short term rental properties that we got for the Olympic period.Luke Jose,Director.

By: symonds & reading
Reviewer: Steve Boone
Position: Branch Manager.
symonds & reading
For some time we have been looking for an easy to use and customer friendly review site. Our company has been running now since 1924 and throughout this time we really feel that it's our service that has set us apart from the competition. In an industry that doesn't have the best reputation it's very hard to impress upon a client that you really do value customer service and happiness as one of your major features. In an age where PR has become so predominant, companies are continually placing adverts and press releases shouting about how good they are, and let's be honest those who shout loudest, are most likely to get heard. So when at last we found allAgents we were very keen to quickly embrace the site and started to ask all our clients to write honest reviews about us. So far this has proved a great success, we have recently received our first instruction based purely on our reviews. With over 20 estate agents to choose from in our town, this particular client found allAgents via our own website and clicked on the allAgents logo, this subsequently took them to all our reviews and that was all that was needed to tip the instruction in our favour! As more and more people expect top quality service we are sure that this is just the start. I've read many posts about estate agents being 'up in arms' about their customers being able to give feedback about the honesty, integrity and service they receive, I thinks it's clear for all to see that the only ones that won't like it, are the ones that aren't in touch with the customer and their needs. Steve Boone Branch Manager.

By: Thomas Morris Estate Agents
Reviewer: Simon Bradbury
Thomas Morris Estate Agents
I'm happy to confirm that All Agents has certainly helped our business during the last two years. We are able to show potential vendors that we are happy to listen to the views of both buyers and sellers alike. Simply demonstrating this greater level of transparency gives us a competitive advantage when compared to other agents in our area. We can PROVE that we have nothing to hide and this is certainly appealing to potential sellers and buyers alike. We know that research shows that the single most important issue facing estate agent customers is TRUST -this site goes some way to increasing that level of trust. One of our branches reported being instructed to sell a house simply on the basis of a review-that to me says it all!Simon Bradbury ,Partner.

By: Paramount Properties
Reviewer: Spencer Lawrence MARLA
Paramount Properties
Estate agents are often tarnished by the historic stereotype, but AllAgents lets customers see that not every agency operates in that way. Our 400+ positive reviews on AllAgents has helped us win business, as potential customers are reassured by testimonials on an independent website. We recently had a landlady in Kansas contact us because we are the highest ranking estate agent in London for customer service on AllAgents. We prepped her flat for tenancy, completed outstanding maintenance issues, and are now marketing the flat on a let and managed basis. We work extremely hard to provide the best possible service for all our customers, and AllAgents allows us to prove it!

By: Underwoods Town & County
Jun 14,2012
Reviewer: Laura Hawthorn MARLA, BA (hons)
Position: Marketing Director
Underwoods Town & County
We have been endorsing www.allagents.co.uk for some time now and our team has worked hard to achieve some fantastic reviews on the site which has been extremely motivational for all of us. Promoting the positive reviews about our service on the site has been a valuable marketing tool and we have certainly received new business as a result of customers being able to read impartial and honest reviews about us.Laura Hawthorn MARLA, BA (hons), Marketing Director

By: Purple Frog Property
Jan 01,2004
Reviewer: Patrick Garratt
No image available
A fictitious review was written about our company in January and despite the person who wrote the review asking for it to be taken down and our reporting it multiple times, no one from allagents has contacted us or taken the review down. The sales person hangs up any time I have spoken to him other than to discuss paying for membership to this website and despite multiple requests I am still unable to even respond to any reviews written about our company. The only way this company will correspond with agents is if they are paid hundreds of pounds per month; they are happy to leave fictitious reviews on their website unless agents pay them. These are unfair business practices and I strongly suggest that no agents use their services.

By: Gould Harrison
Jan 01,2004
Reviewer: Lee Blackman
Position: Associate Partner
No image available
I have been trying to make contact with All Agents for two weeks to discuss various concerns. I am concerned over the validity of this "transparent agent" scheme where the only benefits appears to be in favour of All Agents whereby the site is actively promoted by the estate agent! This is to help the website grow so the agent can then have the pleasure of paying All Agents for further advertising and leads? The fact that you list agents who have been closed for 5 years and have incorrect information for others questions the credibility. Rather curiously there are also staff members listed who have never worked for particular firms! As stated previously, I have been sending messages for two weeks without reply. There are no telephone numbers to call and speak to anyone at All Agents, the only number belongs to a marketing Adviser on a mobile number who refuses to ask anyone to call me. He has then decided, very rudely to hang up the call because I did not want to discuss advertising with him! I find this all incredibly ironic seeing as they supposedly promoting transparency! I would be pleased to hear from someone at All Agents.
Filter testimonials by area