Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
When searching for a property, I didn\'t really think about which estate agent to go with, as presumed all would provide a similar level of service... I now know better, so please do consider carefully. If you\'re considering Underwoods, go for it! Their reviews on here seem genuine and not as if written by the agents like some (see Ashby Lowry!).

Underwoods were approachable and helpful from the start. And they were patient as we looked around a lot of flats that were identical! When we found somewhere, we requested a lower rent if we signed for a year rather than the 6 months - they contacted the landlord and he met us in the middle. From then on, everything went by the book - we only needed maintenance once but it was handled really quickly. When we left, the inspection went fine - they kept about £40 for a few knocks and bits that we hadn\'t noticed that we\'d missed when cleaning.... this seemed very fair. The deposit was returned to us very quickly.

The only thing I felt was a shame was that we never dealt with the same person twice. It wasn\'t a big deal at all. However, it did mean I went from renting with them to a one man operation for my next estate agent.... big mistake! (He couldn\'t cope with the work load and there was no one to complain to when he continually breached the contract.) But it has made me really appreciate the excellent service that I got from Underwoods.

I\'m now on the look out again for a property and I\'m disappointed that Underwoods don\'t have as many properties on their books at the moment.... I want to go with them again! I have viewed a couple through them and Bradley, who showed me the houses, was friendly, professional and very helpful. He also didn\'t seem to mind that I had him out showing me places when I hadn\'t quite worked out what I was looking for.

If they have a property suitable for you, go with them. If not, take heed of these reviews (but also read all of them for the agent in case its the agent being sneaky and writing as customers).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1