Mar 04,2013
Mar 04,2013
Some years ago I rented a property for myself with Underwoods and found them a really nice company to deal with as they were always polite and helpful. Therefore, some years after this, when I was in a position of being a landlord myself, I immediately went to Underwoods to manage my property for me. Over the last 3+ years they have been absolutely amazing. I moved to France hence why I was renting out my property and they managed the property for me very professionally. The staff are always polite, personable and helpful. If there was a repair needed at the property they efficiently sorted it out for me and arranged for contractors to remedy the problem. The contractors they used were always local and their prices very reasonable - I never had the feeling of being ripped off, which was very important to me as I was at a distance. The administrative procedures were always carried out swiftly. I certainly can say that I had a hassle-free experience as a landlord with Underwoods taking care of things on my behalf. I would recommend this company to anyone else who is seeking property management services.

My only gripe, and it is really minor, is that, when I was in a position to sell my property I contacted their sales department in the first instance to give them the opportunity to benefit from the sales commission. However, the staff member I spoke to gave me a valuation, seemingly from his desk, as he never viewed the property, but valued it at a similar level to other properties in the area (very lazy). As it is, the house has been sold via another estate agent for a price 20k above what this staff member (from his desk) valued it at! It is a real shame as the attitude of this individual is not indicative of the property management team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1