Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I have rented my property through Underwoods for the past 10 years and have found them to be extremely helpful, efficient and organised with all aspects of renting out my property.
The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and when I have had the odd difficult situation with rent arrears or maintenance this has always been resolved quickly and in a disciplined/structured manner.
My house is extremely well looked after by them and I feel it is in good hands with a professional company employing professional staff in all areas - getting tenants, inventory control, house checks, maintenance management and payment of rental monies.
I could not recommend them more highly and look forward to another 10 years with them as I like the personal touch they provide for Landlords/Landladies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1