Thank you for your interest in using the allAgents brand assets. We have put together some simple guidelines to help you use our branding effectively. You can download individual assets in each section. If you want everything, use the button below to download a .zip file:
Our New Logo
Click on the version of the image you need to download a folder containing that logo in the following types, JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS.
If you’re looking to create the allAgents look with some of your marketing you might find it useful to know our colour codes.
Primary colours are the core colours we use throughout our user interface. They should be used as the main collars to convey allAgents throughout our application and marketing.
allAgents’ typography is organized to keep things simple, readable, and non-distracting from the task at hand.
allAgents’ primary typeface is Filson Soft Bold — a hybrid that combines modern proportions with a geometric appearance. It is designed with an upright stress, open forms, and a neutral, yet friendly, appearance. It was optimised for print, web, and mobile interfaces, and has excellent legibility characteristics in its letter forms.
Logo Dos & Don’ts
- Use these graphics to link to allAgents.
- Ensure the allAgents logo or icon stands out from the surrounding text or background and is legible.
- Provide plenty of space around the allAgents. Make them big, make them small, just give them the chance to breathe and not feel cluttered.
- Use these graphics to promote allAgents on your website, social media channels, or marketing materials.
- Make sure that any references to allAgents are truthful, accurate, fair, and not misleading or in any way objectionable (as determined by allAgents).
- Alter these files in any way, or combine them with any other graphics, without written consent from allAgents.
- Manipulate or recreate the logo or icon artwork provided in any way, including changing the colours, angle, or dimensions or relationship between elements.
- Do not apply effects to the logo. This includes drop shadows, glows, 3D effects, etc. The beauty is in its simplicity, do not detract with ornamentation
- Use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person, or in connection with content that disparages us or sullies our reputation.
All promotional materials should be replaced by 16 December 2018.
If you have a question about how to use allAgents’ Visual Identity or notice something missing, send us a message at email@example.com.