Apr 24,2012
Apr 24,2012
I have to say that I am extremely impresses with the service I receive from Underwoods Town & County. As a first time landlord it was a nervous time renting out my first property. After them renting out my property within 2 weeks, 2 years on and my tenants have moved out. The tenants havent looked after the property and I did my first move out with Helen Brock who took my through the process giving me full advice on how everything works. Helen was extremely thorough and organised and with only 3 working days before my new tenants moved in (i forgot to mention they rented the property again within a couple of weeks) they have organised all of the remedial works quickly and effeciently, and there was quite a lot. Helen's communication and impartial advice was invaluable. Thanks.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1