Dec 08,2012
Dec 08,2012
Underwoods Town and County are such a wonderful agent to rent with. People I know who are tenants with other agents always seem to have problems but I happily tell them what a pleasure it is to rent from Underwoods. I have rented from them for 7 years now and wouldn\'t rent from anyone else.

A massive thank you and pat on the back should go to Naomi Stokes. She is a credit to the company and is great at her job and Underwoods should feel very proud and privileged to have her working for them. I have had some maintenance problems crop up recently and she has ensured that they have been sorted out promptly and has kept me informed about every step of the way. She is fantastic.

I thoroughly recommend Underwoods as a professional, hard working and tenant friendly agent! You will not be disappointed with the service they provide.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1