Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
Terrible service. Not long into the tenancy both me and my partner began to dread calling cause of the uncaring and condescending attitude of some of the staff. They change premiums for services that are little more than pressing print sometime, some of these costs border on extortion.
From speaking to friends and family that deal with them also, it seems they treat their landlords well but give very little care to tenants.
By: MD
Jun 21, 2012
Dear Irate Northamptoner

I am sorry if you found my staff condecending and uncaring. It is difficult for me to comment further as I do not know who you are or the circumstances of your general complaint.

Our fees are clearly set out in the Tenancy Agreement that you signed in order to commence a tenancy. Therefore, you were in full knowledge of these before you signed the tenancy agreement and they were certainly not changed during your tenancy as you seem to be implying.

I am genuinley sorry you have felt the need to compalin about us and wish you every happiness in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1