Jul 06,2012
Jul 06,2012
Underwoods have been wonderful. I rented a property of them in 2011 and it all went very smoothly.In june 2012 the tenancy was ending. A month before it ended me and my ex partner split up and so i had to move back to Oxford nearer family. Underwoods especially (Diana Drew) were amazing and kept me updated all the way, because it was a messy split up and i was worried i wouldnt see any of the deposit Underwoods made sure they would split it all down the middle to make it fair. Everytime i would contact the team i was answered within half an hour even if they were busy.

Alot of bad reviews on here about them but from my experience they have been really good and worked very hard to help me!!!! Bring a underwoods to Oxford as if they were here i would use them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1