Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
Overall I am disappointed with the service from Underwoods. When I have telephoned the office the member of staff who answered was very unhelpful and impolite. I felt she really had no interest in handling my query at all. We notified them a week ago now about our broken boiler, and having called them again today and was told that someone will be called today to fix it, but could not tell me when it will be fixed. It is November and very cold. The member of staff was very eager to end the conversation and hang up. I am someone who doesn\'t like to complain and understand that it isn\'t the fault of the staff in the office that my boiler is broken, but the person I spoke to was very short with me and didn\'t seem at all interested.
Underwoods promises a starter pack for new tenants containing basic groceries to assist when moving in. We moved in recently and received no such welcome gift. Only a little thing I know, but still a let down since we decided not to go out of our way and go buying teabags etc because we thought we had this nice little gift coming our way. I did call up to ask if we were going to get one, the person said we would receive it in two week but it never came.
I\'m sad to have to write a negative review but it has left me feeling disheartened about this letting agency and like an unwelcome customer.
Have someone polite answer the phone and talk things through in a helpful manner.
Attached Files
By: MD
Nov 08, 2012
We are very sorry to hear of your troubles. A letter is in the post to you and could you please contact the Manager of our Property Management Department so that we can immediately address the situation.

Managing Director