Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
We had a 1.45pm viewing on Sat 4th Feb and arrived at 1.35 and waited by the front door in sub zero conditions until 2.10pm with no sign of the agent. When I phoned to see where he was I received a call back to say he turned up and we were not there.
I pointed out we were by the front door from 1.35pm and no car or agent came anywhere near the property I was told he did, I pointed out he was lying and asked he come back ASAP, I was told he could not and they booked another appointment for Sat 11th Feb and 9.30am.
Today I received a phone call to say the house was gone which of course explains why the agent could not be bothered to turn up.
If this is the way they treat their clients I will not be dealing with them again, very poor customer service indeed.
By: managing director
Feb 24, 2012
Dear Mike

I am sorry to hear you were kept waiting at the property in the awful weather of the 4th February. The weather was so appalling that it wreaked havoc. Trains, buses, traffic were all delayed and Northamptonshire police recorded over 1000 calls that weekend as a direct result of the weather. We do appreciate your point of view and only wish you had taken the time to write your opinion directly to ourselves so that we could apologise properly to you.

None of us likes being called a liar, particularly when we were doing our best to continue to accommodate our customers in these conditions, so perhaps during the phone call when you did say that we are liars you did not give us a chance to explain fully the reasons for any delay?

Please accept our apology for keeping you waiting and we wish you every success in searching for a new home.

Managing Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1