Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
Having previously had a terrible time with another Northampton agent, we were obviously worried about letting again. Lee from Town & County reassured us by his professional manner and attention to detail. As expected there have been a few teething problems however I have always measured customer service following a problem not by the issue, but how it was addressed and whether or not my concerns were resolved. On this occasion I have to say that all staff at Town & County have been patient, supportive and reassuring with Lee ensuring my emails have been followed up. Positive, proactive professional staff who clearly care about keeping us happy. So far they have exceeded our expectations!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1