Oct 14,2011
Oct 14,2011
I have used Underwoods Town and County for over 6 years. Unlike most landlords I am carefree, knowing that the team at Underwoods Town and County are managing my portfolio on a daily basis. The fully managed service is great, as it means I can focus on growing my portfolio rather than diverting my focus to my existing properties.

Most other landlords I speak to are constantly changing letting agents due to poor service, thankfully I don't have any of those concerns.

The team are also constantly looking to develop and have a number of professional qualifications, which are a must for any serious letting agent.

It's clear to see the management at Underwoods Town and County understand that investing in the team is key to their future success.

I have no hesitations recommending Underwoods Town and County!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1