Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
DO NOT USE - THESE ARE DISGUSTING PEOPLE. We rented a property from them, there was no inspection when we moved in, therefore I wrote a letter giving details of defects and problems. including the fact that the property was filthy dirty and the oven needed to be cleaned twice before I used it. I was told that the property had been re-carpeted throughout, and redecorated. What a joke. There were holes in the stair carpets, marks in the master bedroom carpet and on the landing. The walls were scuffed to hell and back and there was no smell of new paint. It stunk to high heaven and I had to use incence sticks and spray smelly stuff to try and get rid of the smell of smoke.
Whenever we phoned to complain or ask for something to be looked at we were ignored.
I felt I was treated like a piece of dirt.
I then lost my job because I was recovering from Cancer, and was treated like scum.
When I gave notice, I was told I had no choice but to have the property cleaned professionally. Never, ever have I been asked to do this before, at a cost of £200. Which I cannot do without. I was then told the carpets needed to be replaced and the property needed redecorating because of the smell of smoke. I do not smoke!
I now have to go through dispute to get my deposit back.
These people are crooks, and Gary Topham is arrogant to the point of being totally offensive and personal.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd! To leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd

Accent Property Management Ltd.

140 Hills Road Cambridge