Apr 17,2012
Apr 17,2012
I cannot express enough how awful my experience has been with Accent Property Management, Cambridge.
I wanted to arrange a viewing. The agents almost shouted at me on the phone, no effort at all to break free from the stereotype of being a shady knob jockey. I am not a person who argues, so he took advantage of that. I was shocked that they could possibly have any employees this rude!!! Seriously, I've never been treated that rudely in my life!!!
However, when I actually went to see the property there were other 13 people waiting for the agent. They came 20 minutes late.
I experienced the same bad treatment as many others in here and glad I have avoided them.They should make extra effort to be normal beings. I am yet to meet anyone who has a good word to say about these cowboys. Unprofessional, rude, unreliable, liars are some of the words that come to mind. I would strongly advise avoiding this agency. I would rather be homeless than to use this agent ever again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd! To leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd

Accent Property Management Ltd.

140 Hills Road Cambridge