Oct 10,2012
Oct 10,2012
Angie has been managing my 3 properties in Cambridge for many years now (not sure how many but more than 5 years). She is fantastic. She is always available to help, she is often at her desk or working on the weekends.
She is responsive to all my questions. Always does what she says she will do. She does not need any reminding.
The quotes she gets when work needs to be done are always thorough and give me confidence that they are well researched and competitive. She understands the needs of the landlord to minimize expenses. She never wastes my time which I really appreciate.
The rest of the staff I deal with at Accent are generally polite, professional and helpful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd! To leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Hills Rd

Accent Property Management Ltd.

140 Hills Road Cambridge