Dec 02,2011
Dec 02,2011
I have used Underwoods as my letting agent for over seven years. I have found their service comprehensive and professional. The staff are always friendly,informative and knowledgeable and in particular Lee Bosley,lettings manager who has assisted me with all of my property lets. Recently I recommended Underwoods to a friend who had always used another agent locally and who had been trying to let his property for four months...Lee visited and photographed the property and the office arranged a viewing two days later ....within ten days the tenants moved in! Furthermore I used another company to advertise a property,previously let by Underwoods, for sale....after three months with no offers I decided to try Underwoods sales department....within one week I had an offer,contracts exchanged and completion date has been confirmed! Northamptons number 1 agents all round...proven!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1