Nov 02,2014
By: 'Eric'
Nov 02,2014
I have seen all these bad reviews and feel that I must join in. I had the wisdom of not using Sweet to manage the property and I only asked them to find the tenant for two flats. However for one, it took me a lot of efforts to have to chase them for the balance of money after the tenant paid them the first month rent and deposit. As I had to register the deposit with 30 days with DPS, when it got too close, I decided to pay the deposit to DPS out of my own pocket first! For a second case, my tenant paid the second month's rent to them instead of to me direct; for that matter Sweet should really have told the tenant clearly where to pay the second month's rent as part of their service and the rent was due around 24th Feb 2014 and I only got the money in the second week of April 2014 after numerous chasers! My friend uses them to let and manage the property and every month she complains. I am so glad that I don't need to do that but I feel that I must share my bad experience with the rest of you for the records. I am in the property business for many years dealing with numerous agents and never seen any agent as slow (maybe terrible is a better word after seeing other reviews) as that for accounting money.

Sweet Property Services