...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Oct 24,2014
By: 'TP'
Oct 24,2014
Courtney was one of three agents who valued my property before I chose to place it on the market. I went with Sweet Property Services because of Courtney's very professional yet down-to-earth attitude. I really appreciated her approach and felt straight away that she was being honest without a big sales pitch. She took photos all around the property straight away and spent the time to ensure that she had good, well lit shots of each space.

Throughout the selling process, Courtney and Gregg and the team at Sweet were very responsible and communicated well. They always contacted me with viewing requests and made themselves available to show the property each time, even once to a person from London at 8pm!

I was and still am, really impressed with this Company.

Richard helped me a lot with advice about the selling process and potential buyers as well. In the end, he and the team managed to close the sale at my asking price. Everything went very smoothly from start to finish. I will most certainly choose Sweet Property again the next time I buy or sell a property.
Value for money