Jan 11,2015
By: 'TLU'
Jan 11,2015
Like so many others on this site I am having terrible troubles getting my rental money from this shambolic company; I had a meeting with Richard Sweet in October who promised that everything would be sorted and that I would be paid up to date for outstanding invoices, but this has not happened. I also requested that the tenant pay their rent directly into my bank account, again this has not happened. BE WARNED there is something very dodgy going on in this company which I believe may also be fraudulent; this company need to be investigated to see what is happening to so many landlords monies. As previous posts have said we have mortgages to pay on these lets, how do they think we are subsidising this with no rental income!!!! Would trading standards or even someone like Watchdog be able to investigate what is going on in this company¢â‚¬Â¦..it is really very dodgy. I am going to visit my tenants directly next week to tell them that their money is not getting to me, I don't think they are going to be very pleased. I am so angry with Sweet¢â‚¬Â¦¢â‚¬Â¦not a very apt title¢â‚¬Â¦..they only leave you feeling bitter!!!
Paid my rental money on time and acted as professional company!!
Attached Files
By: Unhappy Bunny
Jan 13, 2015
Having read the reviews on the website, I feel I must also warn all landlords to steer well clear of this company. I am constantly having to remind them to pay money owing to me. The company name has recently changed. Sweet Property Services was dissolved in October 2014. Does anyone know if that means our contracts with Sweet Property Services are no longer valid? I would ask Richard Sweet but can you believe anything he says?

Sweet Property Services