Nov 09,2014
By: 'dave newton'
Nov 09,2014
I am constantly ringing and going in their office because my rent is not being forwarded to me on time. My father is in a care home and this money pays his care fees so its needed to pay for it. They tell me money has been allocated but the owner doesnt authorise it so its not paid to my fathers account. I am not the only person this happens to as i have read reviews on their website. They say in their terms of business that tenants will be charged if rent is not paid on time so surely its a breach of contract when im not paid on time? I have been more than patient since this firm took over the tenancy(june 2014) but EVERY time my rent is due i have to ring them or go to the office.I decided to go for full management so i didnt have the problems i am getting now. The stress i have endured with my mother dying and my dad in a care home in 1 yr is enough but this firm have made my life intolerable. Avoid them at all costs!

Sweet Property Services