Apr 22,2014
By: 'mbaker'
Apr 22,2014
Both Courtney and Sue have been excellent throughout the whole of my dealings with Sweet Property Services over the last year and have taken time to help me with the complicated letting process. I am a first time landlord and was helped through at every stage, mostly by Courtney and her colleagues they have been great and very friendly. On our first meeting I remember, Courtney sat me down and devised a strategy to ensure my property was let in the best possible letting condition. Later on, she helped to put timescales together so that I was comfortable about when the property was actually let. Completely, throughout the process and with all of my dealings with the team at Sweet Property Services, they have always answered all of my questions, kept me well up to date with developments and have totally gone beyond the service of duty for me. Sweet Property Services produced the most competitive package and were very professional at all times (I received quotes from three other high street agents) but Sweet Property were fast and found tenants within only a few days. The tenants were precisely the target market I was looking for. I could not recommend this service more, it has been transparent, professional and efficient throughout. I have since been dealing with Kim, Claire too at the accounts department and they have been very good too. I would never hesitate in recommending this company they are clearly a switched on family business within a big professional organization, or at least that's how they appear to me and I would recommend them every time.

Sweet Property Services