Feb 15,2015
By: 'Louise Dawson'
Feb 15,2015
I could I would give this company ZERO STARS. They are worse then awful. This company consistently fail to pay rent to us, despite the tenant paying on time. They have failed to pay on time for over two years and twice the debt has amounted to more than £2,500. I have emailed the contact in accounts and she always tells me that the payment is on the way. Every time the payment fails to arrive. The only way we secured payment the last time it amounted to this much was for one of us to go and sit in their office and demand payment.

Currently Sweet Property Services owe us FIVE MONTHS' RENT.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO LET YOUR PROPERTY.

We consistently pay for overdraft fees and have had a mortgage payment refused because of Sweet Property Services.

Sweet Property Services: You are far from sweet. If you reply to this post to say that you have received no complaint from us, I can say in advance to you, Richard Sweet, that this is a lie. I have sent about 10 emails of complaint and my partner has phoned and spoken to you directly in the office. You assured him that this would never happen again. It has. Rectify this immediately. No other response will do.

Sweet Property Services