Dec 09,2013
By: 'Mr T'
Dec 09,2013
Both Sue and Kim have been excellent throughout the letting process. I am a first time landlord and was helped through the process at every stage. On our first meeting Richard sat down with me and devised a strategy to ensure my property was in the best possible letting condition. Later on Sue helped put timescales together so that I was comfortable about when the property was let. Throughout the process they have both answered all of my questions, kept me up to date and gone beyond the service of duty. Sweet Lettings produced the most competitive package (I received quotes from three other high street agents) and found tenants within only a few days. The tenants were precisely the target market I was looking for. I could not recommend this service more it has been transparent, professional and efficient throughout.

Sweet Property Services