May 06,2012
May 06,2012
Dreadful. I put my home on for sale and they took the fee, printed brochures etc. When the brocures ran out they didnt renew, they took the property off their website without telling us, they were rude and unhelpful, when I said I\'d report them to the ombundsman they didn\'t know if they were a member. Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful.
By: byblox
Mar 30, 2013
Even now, no response, avoid, avoid, avoid
By: byblox
Jul 01, 2012
I did complain directly and received a written reply which I have so you seem misinformed.
By: paul
May 10, 2012
We pride ourselves on offering an excellent service to our clients and customers and have not recently received any complaints about withdrawn properties, we would advise clients to contact us directly to resolve any issues they may have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1