Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
They are so bad if I could I wouldn\'t even give them one star! The worst estate agent I have ever dealt with!

We moved out of the property in June 2012 and we only today October 2012 got our deposit back today!!! First they said they had sent out the cheque to our address then we rang saying we had not received it. They said they will instead send us the money by bank transfer. Twice they tried to sent it... apparently!! We never received it any of those times.

I rang and made a formal complaint which did not make any difference!!! I am still waiting for a apology!!! The staff are all unbelievably RUDE!!

And also was told we would get a callback numerous times to sort out the deposit matter. I don\'t think they understand the word CALLBACK!! As we never got one!!

So in the end we went all the way up to the agency to ask them about this. They had apparently got the bank account details wrong and that we would get the money tomorrow.

And at last after 4MONTHS we finally got our money back!!!

Never ever will I EVER use this useful estate agency again!! They are horrendous!!!
By having better customer service!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1