Dec 02,2012
Dec 02,2012
I wish I was one of the fortunate ones who only had to wait a month for their deposit. It took McGeowns 3 months to work mine through their accounts. Furthermore I am still waiting for the remaining £50 I am owed- FIVE months and almost two weeks later.

Have found them to be the most unprofessional, lazy and infuriating people that I\'ve ever dealt with.

A quick rundown of my *most recent* problems with McGeowns:

* They have read me the exact same script each one of the 14 times I have called in the past couple of months. "The accountant is working on it, it\'ll be with you shortly".

* I have been told by a member of staff to "call back on Monday". Called back on Monday to find the member of staff had gone on holiday for a week, and I would have to wait.

* I have been told to call back at a specified time to speak to the accountant. Called back and was told that it\'s not possible to talk to the accountant, and to wait another 4 days.

* I have written a polite, detailed letter requesting clarification on the situation to McGeowns. Nearly three weeks later, the letter remains completely *ignored*.

Issue still not resolved....

In summary, I would advise any students/ freshers/ prospective customers to avoid McGeowns completely if they have any desire to get their deposits/ rebates returned to them without a several month struggle. Not worth bothering with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1