Mar 22,2011
Mar 22,2011
I see an emerging theme that these guys are rubbish at returning deposits and try their best to keep what of it they can. Do not use this agent! I moved out in December and now in March I still have no deposit. The stalling continues with the latest issue is I left our bin in the alleyway as most tenants do and now I am waiting for them to receive a quote or some line to this effect from the council for a new bin ( I'm guessing if they looked in the alley (I no longer have access) they might find it but it's easier to hold my deposit as this happens it seems. Simply do not use these charlatans if you can find an alternative house take that instead.
By: McGeown
Oct 10, 2011
Theres always two sides to every story and then theres the truth never let the truth get in the way of a good story ? Its ironic that you say McGeown Estate Agents are rubbish for charging you for a missing wheelie bin ? I assume that when you rented the house you didnt have to look in the alleyway for the bin ? If properties are returned in the same condition that they were let in and all the fixtures and fittings accounted for it would make it much easier for us to return the deposit ?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Daniel McGeown & Company Office 1