Mar 09,2011
Mar 09,2011
This is not a review so much on the entire company, but just on one estate agent I had the misfortune of encountering - *****.

Now I understand that estate agents are very keen to make a sale and be done with it. But this guy was so ridiculously rude to us. We met him and he didn't even have the courtesy to introduce himself - not even a 'hello'. He was reluctant to tell us any information about the house.

Oh - did I mention that we were students. So maybe that's why. He seemed to think we were complete idiots. He didn't care at all. He made it seem like he was doing us a favour, and that he didn't really want to be there at all.

Basically, his behaviour was appalling and he needs to sort his attitude out before he shows round any more people.

No way was I going to take a house from this man if I ever have to see/speak to him again.

Admin note: Agent's name has been removed.
By: steveswrl
Jul 19, 2011

I am Steven Smith, the Managing Partner for Smith & Winborn. I always have a problem with these unnamed comments as it does not give me the opportunity to investigate and reply.

Clearly if there is any substance to your comments I would like to know, so please call me (01483 573483). Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Smith & Winborn Office 1! To leave a new review of Smith & Winborn Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Smith & Winborn Office 1