Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
As a landlord, I find David Rolph very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about the business. I have never had a complaint from my tenants (mostly students) with regards to SWR and we are now increasingly having tenants that would like to stay in the same property for more than one and sometimes two years, which speaks for itself. The entire process from assessing the property, finding suitable tenants and handing over is slick, thorough and hassle-free for me and my tenants.
If any issues arise, David gives his advice and recommendations but also checks what outcome we desire prior to dealing with the issue. This is handled in a very professional manner. I am very grateful for the excellent service SWR Lettings provide.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Smith & Winborn Office 1! To leave a new review of Smith & Winborn Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Smith & Winborn Office 1