Dec 03,2011
Dec 03,2011
I thought I would write this review in the capacity of someone who is indirectly impacted by the service by Smith & Winborn and the tenants that occupy my wife's student let houses.
My wife has used this agency for two years now. In two years, of course there have been issues and conflict between the tenants, agency and my wife as the landlady. But in two years my wife can now put her trust in this agency to professionally manage her student let houses and deal with any issues as and when the arise. And lets not be nieve, property rental is a service that costs money so there will always be issues. My measure is that David Rolph personally manages theses issues and on all occassions resolves them fairly. On many occassion this has resulted in my wife absorbing the cost based on agency recommendation.
So for me, this is all good news, Being a landlord/lady can be stressful, I can now spend more time with my wife in the knowledge that Smith & Winborn is managing not just our houses but the service delivered to our customer, the tenants :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Smith & Winborn Office 1! To leave a new review of Smith & Winborn Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Smith & Winborn Office 1